----<<k750i Query>>-----

Status
Not open for further replies.

::cyborg::

In the zone
HI

guys

i want to ask that whenever i download or if any body is tranfering a video or a heavy file to me or i iam downloading a video(mostly this happens to video)
phone says

that
delete some data of ur choice .memory stick full

when i see the phone status it says that i hve phone memory=33mb
and memory stick =469mb free

what is the problem;-( ??..

plz help!

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
Try the following solution.

Have you formatted your card recently? If not you may try to format it using the utility given in the phone. Don't try to format it using pc.

Check if your card is working perfectly using a card reader.

If this doesn't solve this then inform will try to help....
Hey assasin. have you ever tried to fill 33 MB with SMS. And memory dedicated for SMS has no connection with main memory unless the memory is a shared memory. And again full SMS memory may prevent new incoming SMS but not file transfer. So................................................................

Last edited:
OP

In the zone
@crazykid i yes i formatted my card using pc using that cable given with phone and i dont hve a card reader

assasin

Banned
@Crazy Kidd Dude i've never used SE fones and i use Nokia.When u send a file thru BT or IR in nokia,it gets stored in the Inbox and if u dont have enough free fone mem den u wont receive the file.So i suggested that way.

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
k750i Query - Its me again

I was asking if possible then use a card reader to test the card. Its not necessary. Format your card from phone menu without connecting it to pc. There is a option of formatting the card from phone menu, in the page where you can view card properties. If you still face the problem inform just inform......Never format your card from pc using data cable. You probably changed the file system. It should be formatted in FAT file system.

And assasin never mind. We all make mistakes.

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
Re:k750i Problem

Wow. Nothing Worked............

Try resetting the phone. But I don't think it will work either.

Do you still have the 64MB card bundled with the phone. See if it works. If not then the fault is with your card slot. Else the card is faulty.

Have you checked the file system of your card?

Was the card working earlier. Can you remember the moment you faced this problem first?

Keep posting. Will be with you till the end.

K

krazyfrog

So exactly how large is this file that you're trying to receive? Maybe there is a limit to how large a file that you can receive via bluetooth.

OP

In the zone
guys i have 512 mb card

and card and slot both work fine

the file iam downloading is a 3gp file(85kb size) and iam downloading it from sonyericcson's wap site

file system is fat

Last edited:

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
Big problem. So you are facing this problem only in case of video files. Try downloading from other site. Or try transferring a video file from your friends mob using blue tooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom