Just Cause 3 Coming Soon!!

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Hell Yea!!

*i.imgur.com/PHhSITT.jpg
*i.imgur.com/3VCwNA0.jpg
*i.imgur.com/ZZt2ToM.jpg

In 2015, the beloved series returns with Just Cause 3 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. We got the chance to be the first people outside of the studio to play not just 10 or 20 minutes, but several hours of the game, set in a fictional Mediterranean archipelago. The time flew by as we tried out the vastly improved parachute and grapple mechanics, terrorized the latest dictator’s well-defended bases, and soared through the sky with the all-new wingsuit. Just Cause has never played this smoothly, and as you’ll see in the cover story launching digitally today, it’s never looked this good.

Article Link

Steam

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Would be interesting how this game is. Apparently many reports say(link in the article above) that the game probably will be F2P. Let's see how this turns out. It's been rather long since the last JC game.

MP like JC2 will be fun :D

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
R.I.P HD 7750. I need money for a new GPU + HDD .
Damn, man Just cause 2 was one hell of a game

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Am yet to play JC2 and there comes news about JC3. :mrgreen:
Just Cause 2 is just way too much fun. The single player alone is quite fun. It's Multiplayer is unlike any other.

During the close of the MP beta test almost 3/4k people on the same server did a base jump off the same place. That's one the the most epic things I've ever seen in a game :D

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member

Just Cause 3 is coming! As a fan of sticking it to pipeline jerks in Just Cause 2, this excites me. We learned a few details of the upcoming sequel last night, but now... oh right, yeah, the picture. I should explain that.
Y'see, Just Cause 3's few existing screenshots are exclusive to another publication, and our use of them would fall into a questionable legal grey area. Instead—and because I am childish—I'm going to use artist impressions of the game. Thanks to former PC Gamer deputy art editor Andrew Leung for this stunning piece.
Anyway, Just Cause 3's Steam listing is live, and filled with details about Avalanche's sequel. First, the setting: the Mediterranean republic of Medici. Apparently, the map features over 400 square miles of "complete freedom". That makes it roughly the same size as Just Cause 2's Panau.
Also on the Steam page is this feature list:
"Explore a Mediterranean island paradise with complete vertical freedom – skydive, BASE jump and free dive in an open world with virtually zero limits
"Glide through the air and swoop across mountains with your Wingsuit giving a new way to rain death from above
"Use your Grapple and Parachute to scale buildings, hijack vehicles, move quickly or tether objects together for creative new ways to cause Chaos.
"Cause massive chains of destruction in military bases, harbours, prisons, police stations and communications facilities to bring down a dictator
"Arm yourself with a wide range of explosive weaponry from shotguns and missile launchers to tank-busters and air-strikes
"Choose from a huge variety of different vehicles to drive including speedboats, jets, helicopters, turbo-fuelled sports cars and super bikes
"Get adventurous with dozens of challenge missions and collectibles to discover
"Online community features."
The mantra, then, seems to be "Just Cause, but more of it". We also know that it won't have microtransactions.
We'll inevitably have more news on Just Cause 3 as it emerges. If you fancy, tweet me your own artist impressions of the game, and I'll use them to illustrate future news posts. I will genuinely do this; at least until we have screenshots we are allowed to use.

Source : Just Cause 3's Steam listing reveals additional details

Steam link : Just Cause 3

Alok

Adventurer
jc2 was good , I played a lot but its chaos and capture territory system gets repetitive soon. BTW excellent graphics and view distance it had.

Top Bottom