Jailbreak Help for iPhone 4S

swapnil001

New to this forum
I have to jailbreak my iPhone 4S.
I'm confused.

I have 2 choices-
Either jail break iOS 8.1.2, it will give me every feature one can think of. But no speed enhancement. Rather it may slow the device a bit, which is already slower as compared to earlier versions of iOS.

Or

Firstly downgrade to iOS 6.1.3, the device will be faster, then jail break it to get features of ios 8 as well as every other feature. But there are hell lot of changes in both versions of iOS (Changes in iOS are described well in tables of History of iOS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). I'll have to get hundreds of tweaks to eliminate the difference. Also the look and feel of stock apps will be very ugly. (iOS 8 stock apps are much more functional as well as beautiful than iOS 6).

Which option should I consider?

P

Phoenix117

I have to jailbreak my iPhone 4S.
I'm confused.

I have 2 choices-
Either jail break iOS 8.1.2, it will give me every feature one can think of. But no speed enhancement. Rather it may slow the device a bit, which is already slower as compared to earlier versions of iOS.

Or

Firstly downgrade to iOS 6.1.3, the device will be faster, then jail break it to get features of ios 8 as well as every other feature. But there are hell lot of changes in both versions of iOS (Changes in iOS are described well in tables of History of iOS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). I'll have to get hundreds of tweaks to eliminate the difference. Also the look and feel of stock apps will be very ugly. (iOS 8 stock apps are much more functional as well as beautiful than iOS 6).

Which option should I consider?

Jailbreak with ios 8 i have an old iphone 4s lying i upgraded it to ios8 and jailbroken no speed problem + ios 8 is wayy better than ios 6

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
ios 8 is wayy faster than ios 6 on my ipad 2
and since iPad 2 and 4s share similar internals,id say update and see
also downgrading A5 and above devices isnt possible at the moment
A5 has been exploited recently though but itll take time for its release in order to downgrade

Top Bottom