Is my config. Within Rs 30000) Good enough?

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
FSP saga II is available at Starcomp, just in case you wanted to reduce your budget. 400W is selling at 2000+VAT

And if you are not able to quote, just write [ quote] & [ /quote] (without space, I had to use space, otherwise the code won't show up) at the beginning and end of the quote manually.

OP
evewin89

evewin89

In the zone
2moro i m going to kol n on monday i'll check all the 3shops of GC avenue to find out which shop is best for me... i'll let u kno my experience later.

vedant people don't kno about
FSP saga II they told me that they have corsair 450w @ Rs-3800

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

how far is GC avenue from tollyganj metro station?
i m thinking to take one big suit case...just in case if i have to load the assembled parts....so i wanna ask is it possible to easily travel in metro train with my big suitcase (containing my RIG)

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

guyz any more suggestion u wanna giv? i can only visit their shops by monday coz tomorrow i'll reach KOL @ 9p.m.....so on monday only i'll be able to buy my stuffs.

Piyush

Lanaya
no man...
i doubt that
they'll surely inquire about that stuff
i bought a keyboard from nehru place and at metro station they were checking it like hell
though they finally allowed that to carry

OP
evewin89

evewin89

In the zone
finally i purchased the following stuffs from (vedant KOLKATA) ....(all in boxed pack rite now.)except for dvd writer.

Athlon II X4 630 2.8GHz @ 4.9k
Corsair 2GB DDR3 2.7k
Biostar TA785G3 HD @ 4.3k
Western Digital Caviar Green 1TB @ 3.55k
Corsair CX400W @ 2.9k
Zebronics Bijli @ 1.2K (without PSU)

i have never attached a MOBO to The cabinet myself.. i know how to connect all the other stuffs to the MOBO. so 1st of all i wanna ask do i have to place a thin (plastic/synthetic sheet which is given in the MOBO box) in between the MOBO and the cabinet.? or i just have to screw the MOBO to the cabinet without placing anything in between them?

i'm asking this coz one's i saw a tech progam in which the hardware engineer placed (plastic/synthetic sheet which is given in the MOBO box) in between the MOBO and the cabinet which assembling a new P.C?

---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 AM ----------

sry 4 mistyping "while" as "which" :)

OP
evewin89

evewin89

In the zone
I LIVE IN JAMSHEDPUR AND 4days back (on 7th june 2010) i purchased the following stuffs from (vedant KOLKATA) ....(all in boxed PACK)

Athlon II X4 630 2.8GHz @ 4.9k
Corsair 2GB DDR3 2.7k
Biostar TA785G3 HD @ 4.3k
Western Digital Caviar Green 1TB @ 3.55k
Corsair CX400W @ 2.9k
Zebronics Bijli @ 1.2K (without PSU)

i was facing problems right from the 1st day i switched on my P.C.(BSOD) earlier i thought it was a driver or any other software problem so i installed the os and the other drivers again and again hoping that it'll work but now after running the diagnostic test of windows 7. i'm quite sure its a memory problem. (I THINK MY Corsair 2GB DDR3 1333MHz RAM IS FAULTY) THE diagnostic test of windows 7 DETECTS THE HARDWARE ERROR AFTER THE OVERALL TEST STATUS OF 55% WHILE RUNNING THE MEMORY TEST 2OF2.

SO KINDLY RECOMMEND WHAT TO DO TO REPLACE THE RAM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.?
IF AND DIGIT REPRESENTATIVE OR MOD SEE THIS THREAD PLEASE HELP ME TO REPLACE THE RAM.
I DON'T THINK THERE IS A Corsair SERVICE CENTER OR DISTRIBUTER IN MY TOWN BUT I'LL CHECK AND LET U KNOW.

I'M GOING TO CALL (vedant KOLKATA) TODAY AND INFORM THEM THE PROBLEM.
I'LL BE VERY HAPPY IF ANY DIGIT REPRESENTATIVE TALKS TO (vedant KOLKATA) THOUGH I'LL CALL THEM BUT STILL IF U GUYS CALL THEN IT'LL DEFINATELY MAKES A DIFFERENCE.

vedant KOLKATA
PHONE NO. (OFFICE)-033-2129832
PHONE NO. (OFFICE 2)-033-22537597
MOBILE- 0943204018

Top Bottom