Is 9600gt gud enough for gaming.Is it future proof-can last 2/3 yrs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

naughtynell

Right off the assembly line
is 9600 gt GOOD ENOUGH FOR GAMING... HP DV5 1015TX is shipped wid this one... can any body suggest ny other lappy wid compareable config

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Well,

to tell u a real fact..nothing is futureproof especially in the gaming dept as new things come into the market within 3-4 months and make the older ones look like obsolete.. :(

Btw, if u are content with playing even the latest games (wich will be released 3-4 months) after today, then u can play it (probably NOT at the ultra highest setting) but at normal (medium settings) also it depends how much of a New released game freak are u.. :)

I hv a platry (P-4, 2 Ghz m/c on a DDR-I (400) 2 GB RAM adn a 256 MB nVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS AGP) but i stil consider this PC config for me suitable and futureproof :D as i do not intend to play crysis on it (not tat it will run)... but for me its good..

Also, the HP's DV series comes with 9xxx series of gpu and also the Lenovo comes with the 9xxx series of gpu, (but HP is good) the DELLs are with 8xxx series..so go for HP.. :)
--------------

Cheers n e-peace...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom