iphone 6plus/5s Combo Vs Android Phone,tablet Combo

P

Prashmith

hello,no joke someone gave me a iphone 6 plus 64gb as diwali gift,i already had a 16gb iphone 5s again Gifted Lol So Now Heres my problem, you may think it is a JackPot! But

i like android,i am a android fanboy:mrgreen::-D

By selling both iphones i can get 90k for sure
so should i keep 2 Pieces or Metal and glass or sell them and and buy a dual-sim Android Phone,Tablet,Combo and A GR8 Laptop !lol

the only thing is iphone 6plus Is Quite Big And and has hefty storage(64gb) so it seems to satisfy both tablet/mobile need. i am quite confused. i will buy a new android phone in december if so i have quite time to decide

my basic needs be heavy gaming,photography,dual sim,

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Sell the iPhone plus before it bends lol.

On a serious note, if you are really an Android fan you already know the answer.
Platform (Android or iOS) is a big decision to take. Rest is easy.

If you decide to be on Apple ecosystem iPhone plus is for you.

If Android, then you can get Moto X or an Android phone which support dual sim like Moto G 2nd gen plus Nexus 9. (Since Nexus 6 won't support dual sim)

Or you can keep iPhone 5S and sell only Plus to get the Nexus 9. But different ecosystem will be a challenge to manage.

OP
P

Prashmith

Sell the iPhone plus before it bends lol.

On a serious note, if you are really an Android fan you already know the answer.
Platform (Android or iOS) is a big decision to take. Rest is easy.

If you decide to be on Apple ecosystem iPhone plus is for you.

If Android, then you can get Moto X or an Android phone which support dual sim like Moto G 2nd gen plus Nexus 9. (Since Nexus 6 won't support dual sim)

Or you can keep iPhone 5S and sell only Plus to get the Nexus 9. But different ecosystem will be a challenge to manage.

in no sense I am keeping 5s if selling then selling both,
i am quite sceptical weather new nexus devices are worth it.they were quite a dissapointment.

but then again i can buy a nexus player,nexus 6 and nexus 9 with a boatload of accessories selling the iphones :sigh:

gemangel

Broken In
Buy samsung galaxy note 4 is a very good replacement of Iphone 6 Plus

I like the Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 (SM-N910S) then Exynos 5433 (SM-N910C)

Size 1440 x 2560 pixels, 5.7 inches (~515 ppi pixel density)

Check it out...............

I bet you must have rich relatives...:wink:
Now after selling these , you can get yourself a good phone, tablet and gaming console....or a bike

Top Bottom