iPad Problem

tarundham

Banned
Hello all,

I am having a problem here plz help me I want to buy an iPad and my parents are telling me to buy in april coz maybe it will cost less can u suggest anything that will make them buy in a week or so???

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
Dude!!! How can WE convince your parents..
Still If you have posted here you may want to know ways to do that...So, try and tell them all about the awesome features it has..and that prices aren't gonna fall as they normally don't for Apple Products...and beg as much as you can...that's how I got my rig..;-)

Btw why not Galaxy tab??

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
The iPad's seriously great. I would suggest you to wait for iPad 2 which will have much better specs (including rear and front cameras).

OP
T

tarundham

Banned
heheheh i agree with you two@cybertonic@keviv219: told my dad that and he says if u want it u have to wait or else..... man i hate "or else...."

@keviv216: i haven't considered galaxy tab as i am a huge apple fan and finally ipad is in my budget

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
wait for iPad 2 -as soon as its launched then wait over a week let engadget review it and then buy it. Safest way to buy Apple gadget after iPhone 4's antenna gate FAIL!

C

cocochen

Dude!!! How can WE convince your parents..
Still If you have posted here you may want to know ways to do that...So, try and tell them all about the awesome features it has..and that prices aren't gonna fall as they normally don't for Apple Products...and beg as much as you can...that's how I got my rig..;-)

Btw why not Galaxy tab??

The iPad's seriously great. I would suggest you to wait for iPad 2 which will have much better specs (including rear and front cameras).

Top Bottom