Intel graphics driver !!!

ax3

Cool as a CUCUMBAR ! ! !
hi,

i have i5-7400 processor with gigabyte mb & 1tb sata hdd with win 7 64bit ... i did download graphics drivers from mb official site ... bt while installing it gives me an error ("this computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software") ... readme file says drivers are for i6& i7 ... how do i find for i5-7400 processor & how do i get drivers for this exact processor only ???

Thanx

OP
ax3

ax3

Cool as a CUCUMBAR ! ! !
@SaiyanGoku & @nac ... thanx for replies ... downloaded it (15.45.19.4678) ... but get the same error mssg ... ("this computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software") ...

even tried the (Intel Driver and Support Assistant Installer) ... but it cannot detect intel system ...

whot should i do ???

OP
ax3

ax3

Cool as a CUCUMBAR ! ! !
chipset drivers = drivers that came with motherboard right ... all installed (rapid storage, usb, .net framework 4.5, ethernet, audio)

is it true that Intel HD Graphics 630 is compatible ONLY with win 10 64 & not win 7 64 ???

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
chipset drivers = drivers that came with motherboard right ... all installed (rapid storage, usb, .net framework 4.5, ethernet, audio)

is it true that Intel HD Graphics 630 is compatible ONLY with win 10 64 & not win 7 64 ???
I don't know since I don't have a kabylake CPU or windows 7 iso to experiment with.

Chipset drivers are not all drivers that came with mobo. Search for chipset drivers for your mobo and install it first.

OP
ax3

ax3

Cool as a CUCUMBAR ! ! !
even after installing chipset drivers ... onboard graphics not showing in device manager only standard vga ...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

yes, it's true.

billubakra

even after installing chipset drivers ... onboard graphics not showing in device manager only standard vga ...
Intel drivers have known to show these kinda errors. I myself faced a similar issue last year, though in my case Harassement-Packard the OEM modified Intel's drivers for its laptop. And since they suck in it, the errors, sometimes the same as yours used to show up. Intel used to reply that the OEM will fix this. Finally with the help of members here I installed a very old version and forced it to disable its update in Windows update and since then I am using years old driver. Can you post a screenshot of your device manager here? Have you tried downloading the drivers via the same?

Zangetsu

PM me for any queries in digitForum!
what is your motherboard model ?

u can also try driver tools such as IObit driver installer which will automatically detect the driver and install them.