Intel E5200 + Gigabyte GAG31-S2L + Kingston 2GB DDR2 + Coolermaster CPU Cooler Free!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockfella

Ambassador of Buzz
*imageshack.us/a/img525/4266/img2012122200194.jpg

*imageshack.us/a/img12/8227/img2012122200196.jpg

*imageshack.us/a/img268/9750/img2012122200198.jpg

*imageshack.us/a/img801/5649/img2012122200200.jpg

Giving this Coolermaster Cooler CPU cooler free (along with Intel original heat-sink)

Cooler Master DI5-9HDSL-0L-GP Cooler: Flipkart.com

Only local buyers/pick-up preferred.

Motherboard product link:

GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 775 - GA-G31M-S2L (rev. 1.0)

Processor link:

ARK | Intel® Pentium® Processor E5200 (2M Cache, 2.50 GHz, 800 MHz FSB)

Plays HD content on onbaord flawlessly! Very good for a home PC/HTPC!

RAM product link:

Kingston DDR2 2 GB PC RAM (KVR800D2N6/2G): Flipkart.com

No warrantee on mobo, lifetime warrantee on RAM (it is barely used as i used G-Skill kit) and no warrantee needed on CPU.

Price : Rs. 1900 for CPU

Mobo+Ram sold. CPU still for sale!!

PPS: I have a logitech keyboard optical mouse combo which i'll throw in free.

PPPS: Needless to say everything is in working condition ;)

EDIT: Just realized Kingston RAM has lifetime warrantee :p

Last edited:

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
If you're open to sell the components, please let me know about the motherboard and the RAM stick.
Also, if possible, please put up a CPU-Z screenshot, just to let us know whether it's working.

OP
rockfella

rockfella

Ambassador of Buzz
I'm obviously open to sell the components hence posted this thread :) I've actually bought new hardware and i'm posting from it now. Here is the upgrade thread:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/cpu-motherboards/166963-amd-fx-4100-amd-phenom-560-a.html

The components shown in the picture are in working condition however i can't take a CPUZ shot of it because i've already packed them in the original box etc.

If you are nearby Janakpuri/Rohini you can come over to Janakpuri DC and i can get it tested for you :)

Cheers!

If you're open to sell the components, please let me know about the motherboard and the RAM stick.
Also, if possible, please put up a CPU-Z screenshot, just to let us know whether it's working.

Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom