Incoming Call Volume so low on Redmi Note 10 Pro Max ? Bug ?

augustya

Journeyman
I was wondering if this is the case with the others guys here who own the Redmi Note 10 Pro Max Phone ? Are you guys happy with the call quality of the incoming phone when someone calls you ? The call volume is so low when someone calls you, and I have tried everything in the settings and there is nothing in the setting that is wrong or I have missed.. So why is the Call Volume when someone calls is so low. Have any of you guys also noticed this ? So have you guys found any solution for this ? is this a big with the Redmi Note 10 Pro Max Phone?

khalil1210

In the zone
Are you facing the issue with a particular sim or for all sims are you facing.

If you are facing with sim 1, try with a different operator.

Try with a different application ( whatsapp / skype / teams / duo / voice recorder ) and check if volume is coming low.

If volume is only coming low while doing normal phone call, it might be a signal issue. If it is coming low with both phone and other applications as well, it might be microphone issue.

OP
A

augustya

Journeyman
Are you facing the issue with a particular sim or for all sims are you facing.

If you are facing with sim 1, try with a different operator.

Try with a different application ( whatsapp / skype / teams / duo / voice recorder ) and check if volume is coming low.

If volume is only coming low while doing normal phone call, it might be a signal issue. If it is coming low with both phone and other applications as well, it might be microphone issue.
I am only using one sim in it

Top Bottom