'Inception' Game

abhidev

Human Spambot
A while back, director Christopher Nolan expressed an interest in making a video game adaptation of Inception. Today, he confirms via Entertainment Weekly that the game is a ‘Go ahead’ but is a long way from release.

"I always imagined Inception to be a world where a lot of other stories could take place. At the moment, the only direction we're channeling that is by developing a video game set in the world", Nolan told the magazine.

Of course, don’t expect the game anytime soon as Nolan is busy working on the third Batman flick. On top of this, no developer or publisher has been attached to the project yet. However, he also mentioned that the game (or the franchise maybe?) would be a “long term proposition”. Now I’m not too sure what Nolan means by that but I’m guessing it’s another way or saying we’ll milk the daylight out of this franchise. Either that or they’re planning some sort of a persistent online game where mass mind jacking will ensue.

So has this announcement made your day, or will it give you sleepless nights? Let us know in the comments below.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Why is this posted in reviews section?!

To be frank.. some are best remembered if left alone as movies. I don't recall any movie based video game which was a success. Let it be Harry Potter, Madagascar, Fantastic 4, Most of spider man games(except couple of recent titles), Indiana Jones, Matrix, Avatar.. they all are just an extension for the strategies to milk the maximum out of fans. And most of them ended up being a disaster. But Avatar was a commercial success. It Sold near 4Million copies. :p

But few games like Chronicles of Riddik, Golden Eye, Ghostbusters, Star Wars, Lord of the rings(couple of them) are exception.

Last edited:
OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot
I have no idea...how it came in the review section...i had actually opened it in the Gamerz section....Moderators...can u pls move it to the relevant section...sorry for the inconvenience

Personally i didn't like the Avatar game at all....but Matrix-Path of Neo was a good game...

Top Bottom