Inability to install Bangla Word on my Windows 7 PC

diginovice

Broken In
Earlier, I have installed Bangla Word and used it on my PC.

Now, on trying to install it, the installer hangs in the middle.

Kindly advise.

Thanks in advance.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Could you share a link for this?

Also could you describe the steps you took to produce this issue?

patkim

Cyborg Agent
If paid software take help from their support
On Windows 7 after the installer hangs, most likely Windows 7 would have registered an event in the Event Viewer. Start analyzing that as a starting point.
Disable antivirus. Restore windows 7 to earlier state if you had restore point and check again.
Create a new local admin account and retry thru that login
Try clean-boot login and retry
Try older version of SW. Latest may not be compatible with Windows 7.

Last edited:

patkim

Cyborg Agent
The v1.9 available at the above download link installs just fine on my Windows 7 64 Ultimate SP1 in vmware virtual machine. I could not reproduce your issue. Of course there could be subtle differences between running an app on real hardware and in VM!
You may like to consider some of the troubleshooting steps I mentioned in my earlier post #5 if interested.
What version of Windows 7 you have and what is your hw config?
Are other usual operations on Windows 7 running fine? Else check your storage (HDD/SSD) for any SMART errors just in case.

Last edited:
OP
D

diginovice

Broken In
The v1.9 available at the above download link installs just fine on my Windows 7 64 Ultimate SP1 in vmware virtual machine. I could not reproduce your issue. Of course there could be subtle differences between running an app on real hardware and in VM!
You may like to consider some of the troubleshooting steps I mentioned in my earlier post #5 if interested.
What version of Windows 7 you have and what is your hw config?
Are other usual operations on Windows 7 running fine? Else check your storage (HDD/SSD) for any SMART errors just in case.
The software got installed after clean boot. Thanks a lot.

Top Bottom