i need an mp3 player just for voice recording

Status
Not open for further replies.

Journeyman
need an mp3 player just for voice recording (& play the voice later ofcourse). which one I should buy?

GunshotSilence

Journeyman
i bought transcend t.sonic 610 and has awesome voice quality
i bought 2gb for 4500. charges from usb port-3hrs.

either buy 620 using AAA cell or buy external power charger for 610

some things u shud know about it
it supports voice recording in

low quality at 8khz and 128 hrs of recording (mono128 kbps)
medium at 16khz and 70 hrs rec.(mono128 kbps)
high at 32 khz and 32 hrs of recording(mono128 kbps)

awesome recording quality and 2 modes-noisy(filters all noises) and quiet(verry sensitive)

radio recording at 128kbps 32 khz is stereo(but radio reception indoors is bad)

its just usb 1 so slow file transfer

3-creeky buttons and

4-earphone lack bass.

but if u want to record and cheap player and wanna use as pendrive also

thn look no further. i record college lectures

Sourabh

Laptoping
You can charge T.sonic 610 using the charger for Moto RAZR. Don't have any clue about its price, but it works. Shouldn't cost much, considering Moto Phones are quite common these days.

GunshotSilence

Journeyman
but i will get a duplicate charger na? i mean not original moto razr charger

cause the t.sonic has a propreitory usb plug on the body and comes with a cable having proper usb on the other end

Sourabh

Laptoping
It is not proprietary. It is a standard mini-USB socket. Standard USB Ports are not used on devices like mp3 players, printers, etc. The common USB Plug on wires which we plug in, are USB Series A. Both the ends of the wires are not USB, because A/A USB cables with no bridge between them can burn the USB controllers on the computers and even lead to SMPS failure. So, they are avoided and the mini USB is made use of. And they are cheaper too.

Charger is a charger, it doesn't mean much if its original or duplicate. You can get an original from Motorola too, they would be pleased.

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
If you want to charge on the move there are chargers available which work on batteries....
If motorazr charger works thn buy battery charger for moto...dunno if tht charger is available for moto phones coz i hav only seen for nokia and sony phones....prices arent too high...arnd 250 bucks i guess....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom