Hyderabad Shocker: Flipkart delivery boy molests domestic help while on work

johnjoyjoe1979

M A R I N E

Sept 16: A Flipkart delivery boy has been accused of molesting a woman in Hyderabad. The shocking news surfaced when a woman, employer of the victim, moved police station at Banjara Hills filing a report against one

unidentified delivery boy of the e-commerce site. Mili Srivastava, who has been struggling to identify the accused, has been seeking help from Flipkart. But all her efforts to gain help from the site have gone in vain. She

claimed that one Flipkart delivery had visited her home when she was not present at her residence. Her domestic help had attended the delivery boy and went inside to take money from room. The delivery boy allegedly had

taken advantage of the situation and tried to force himself on the domestic help. Ms Srivastava has been trying to identify the accused but Flipkart allegedly was reluctant to disclose any information. Later, she took help from

social networking site Facebook and informed people about the shocking incident. I have so far have failed to reach anyone at Flipkart, says complainant Ms Srivastava wrote on Facebook, "Another incident of molestation and

violation of a woman's modesty goes unnoticed. My maid was molested by a #flipkart delivery boy on Saturday. 48 hrs since, despite all the calls and requests to the company no response, let alone action against the boy who

came to my house to deliver the order. When will we have a safe India for women???? As we look for the answers as a nation, one will make sure this is not repeated and the #flipkart stands up to not only selling products but

owning up to the incident. We are not mere customers buying your products but respectable human being who deserve to be treated with respect." Later, media report quoted Ms Srivastava as saying, "I will fight for my girl

and she will get justice. I have so far have failed to reach anyone at Flipkart, except for the call centre executives, who give me the same protocol response ‘sorry for the inconvenience caused'. It is honestly appalling that

the company has not responded." Speaking about the incident that took place at her residence in Hyderabad, Ms Srivastava said, "It was cash-on-delivery. My help had just gone in to pick up the cash from the table, when

the delivery boy attacked her and tried to force himself on her." It has also been reported that the accused had called the victim and threatened her to keep mum on the incident. Meanwhile, Murali Krishna, SHO at Banjara

Hills, said, "The incident apparently occurred on September 13. They have filed a complaint and we are investigating. We have gotten in touch with Flipkart. They said they would send someone to the station."

Source: One India News

* mod edit *

Always provide the Link of the source. Hyderabad Shocker: Flipkart delivery boy molests woman while on work - News Oneindia

Last edited by a moderator:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Sept 16: A Flipkart delivery boy has been accused of molesting a woman in Hyderabad. The shocking news surfaced when a woman, employer of the victim, moved police station at Banjara Hills filing a report against one

unidentified delivery boy of the e-commerce site. Mili Srivastava, who has been struggling to identify the accused, has been seeking help from Flipkart. But all her efforts to gain help from the site have gone in vain. She

claimed that one Flipkart delivery had visited her home when she was not present at her residence. Her domestic help had attended the delivery boy and went inside to take money from room. The delivery boy allegedly had

taken advantage of the situation and tried to force himself on the domestic help. Ms Srivastava has been trying to identify the accused but Flipkart allegedly was reluctant to disclose any information. Later, she took help from

social networking site Facebook and informed people about the shocking incident. I have so far have failed to reach anyone at Flipkart, says complainant Ms Srivastava wrote on Facebook, "Another incident of molestation and

violation of a woman's modesty goes unnoticed. My maid was molested by a #flipkart delivery boy on Saturday. 48 hrs since, despite all the calls and requests to the company no response, let alone action against the boy who

came to my house to deliver the order. When will we have a safe India for women???? As we look for the answers as a nation, one will make sure this is not repeated and the #flipkart stands up to not only selling products but

owning up to the incident. We are not mere customers buying your products but respectable human being who deserve to be treated with respect." Later, media report quoted Ms Srivastava as saying, "I will fight for my girl

and she will get justice. I have so far have failed to reach anyone at Flipkart, except for the call centre executives, who give me the same protocol response ‘sorry for the inconvenience caused'. It is honestly appalling that

the company has not responded." Speaking about the incident that took place at her residence in Hyderabad, Ms Srivastava said, "It was cash-on-delivery. My help had just gone in to pick up the cash from the table, when

the delivery boy attacked her and tried to force himself on her." It has also been reported that the accused had called the victim and threatened her to keep mum on the incident. Meanwhile, Murali Krishna, SHO at Banjara

Hills, said, "The incident apparently occurred on September 13. They have filed a complaint and we are investigating. We have gotten in touch with Flipkart. They said they would send someone to the station."

First: Formatting of the post is terrible.
Second: No legitimate source URL mentioned.

It's specially useful if you are creating a thread from a PC.

OP
J

johnjoyjoe1979

M A R I N E

Last edited by ico; Today at 02:15 AM.Reason: provide the URL. writing only the source name is not enough.

* mod edit *

Always provide the Link of the source. Hyderabad Shocker: Flipkart delivery boy molests woman while on work - News Oneindia

Sorry did not know the rules of this thread.Will do from now on.

Top Bottom