Huawei Ideos x5 pro

devips

Broken In
I am thinking of buying this phone? Does not seem to be a popular one by the total lack of any thread here! If there is someone out there who is using it, or at least has fiddled with it, may I have his feedback please. Thank you.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Its design is excellent, i like it better than Neo V, its specs are good as well, but dont expect any warranty from it though.. @ what price are you getting it ? for 13K-14.5K its fine...

OP
D

devips

Broken In
13800 at flipkart. But there is manufacturer's warranty available. Do you mean it's worth nothing?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
but do you know of any Huwaei service centers at your location ?? If yes, then buy it .. its an excellent deal..
You will most likely have to send it to manufacturer via courier which i consider a big no-no.
That is the only reason i chose Neo V over that

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Authorized Service Centre - Huawei Device India - Huawei Smartphones / Feature Phones

Check your service center here, if u do find any.. go for it ;)

PS : When i told my friends if i should buy X5 instead of Neo V, they said WTF, you are going to buy a chaina mobile ..
My friends dont have any idea that the very 3g Dongle they use is made by Huwaei..;)

OP
D

devips

Broken In
It's just about a week that I unboxed my x5 pro. This is my first android, so don't think I am capable of writing a technical review. But as far as usability and functionality go, it is, as of now for me, an excellent phone. It has everything that much pricier phones offer, plus a 3.8 touchscreen which the competition don't offer.

I would recommend it wholeheartedly.

Top Bottom