[Query] HP SERVICE - WHAT TO DO NOW?

Hello,
to all of you.

How are you?

One of my friend bought a Laptop from HP in the year 2013, after that he extend the warranty each and every year by buying a care pack from HP, now some days ago, there comes some problem in his Laptop, he registered a complaint then the engineer visited and told him that there are two parts that needs to be replaced, after some days he got a mail from Service Center that one part has come to End of Support Life and that's why they can't change that part and please accept the refund of care pack amount, he denied this thing and clearly told to the Service Center that Either provide services or provide a new Laptop, now some higher level officials of HP are pressurizing him to accept the Care pack Amount back and leave this matter, Now, Please tell what should he do? because this is the clear case of violation of terms of services from HP side. Please advice on this matter.
Thank You.

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

billubakra

Conversation Architect
That's Harassment-Packard for you. Even if you mark a mail to their management nothing will happen. They have one of the WORST customer support ever. I would say take the money and get it fixed from outside.

Sarvesh

Journeyman
Hello,
to all of you.

How are you?

One of my friend bought a Laptop from HP in the year 2013, after that he extend the warranty each and every year by buying a care pack from HP, now some days ago, there comes some problem in his Laptop, he registered a complaint then the engineer visited and told him that there are two parts that needs to be replaced, after some days he got a mail from Service Center that one part has come to End of Support Life and that's why they can't change that part and please accept the refund of care pack amount, he denied this thing and clearly told to the Service Center that Either provide services or provide a new Laptop, now some higher level officials of HP are pressurizing him to accept the Care pack Amount back and leave this matter, Now, Please tell what should he do? because this is the clear case of violation of terms of services from HP side. Please advice on this matter.
Thank You.

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK
Take the matter to "pehredar" CNBC awaaz channel. Your problem will get sorted.

Top Bottom