HP Pavilion GTX 1650 can't play games.

OP
adityak469

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Okay so we figured it out I guess, the GPU being used is GTX 1650, in HP Omen, it shows ~35% GPU Usage, ~55% and RAM is 90+% when GTA is lagging.
My friend has 8GB RAM installed but only 5.9GB is available for usage. I'm thinking this could be the problem. Any suggestions?

powerstarprince

In the zone
Does he have an outdated BIOS on his laptop? If so, ask him to update to the latest BIOS and set it to default settings. Also tell him to open BIOS and check if there are any settings that conflict with video card or RAM installed. Reinstall the latest NVIDIA driver and other drivers for the Radeon GPU if required. Set the driver settings to default and run the game. Check if NVIDIA card is being used after launch.

Okay so we figured it out I guess, the GPU being used is GTX 1650, in HP Omen, it shows ~35% GPU Usage, ~55% and RAM is 90+% when GTA is lagging.
My friend has 8GB RAM installed but only 5.9GB is available for usage. I'm thinking this could be the problem. Any suggestions?
Might be possible but GTA V is an old game, I assume you are trying to run SP.

2GB RAM gets allocated for iGPU.

OP
adityak469

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Finally it's working. It was some faulty GPU drivers. We reinstalled the drivers for both the GPU which fixed the issue! Thanks everyone for the help!

Top Bottom