How to claim amazon warranty for coolermaster mouse?

• Thread starter Deleted member 345628
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 345628

I purchased coolermaster mouse keyboard combo an year ago and I still am in warranty . I don't have the shipping box , right now I'm in a countryside and want to claim my warranty for mouse (fell down and left click isn't working ) . Is it possible to claim new mouse from home via amazon ?

They asked me to contact seller and gave seller email but the seller isn't responding .

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Seller wouldn't care for your warranty related queries. What kind of response Amazon is giving!? This is not US.
Anyway, you contact Cooler Master directly, as Goku suggested above and ask their address. You need to courier your mouse and keyboard both to the service center. Keep tracking the courier. Once it's delivered to the service center, ask CM service center personnel if they got the package.
Then they should raise a ticket for your claim once they accept the warranty claim. Get that ticket number. To get updates on your claim process, you need to give them this ticket number.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
ig no one will tell that the product is damaged due to the person's own mistake.... Who wants to get there warranty declined?

TheSloth

The Slowest One
If the mouse stopped functioning as intended, under warranty then service center has no grounds to reject the service.

OP
D

Deleted member 345628

no i dropped it and the hardware damage is visible .

coolermaster wasn't responding to my emails .

all set ordered new mouse .

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Then buying a new one is the only option. As physical damages done by the user are not included in Warranty.

Top Bottom