How can I improve the health of my teeth?

P

Pimmilossily

I'm 18 years old ,I go to the dentist once a year and every time i end up with atleast 2 fillings I Brush twice a day, floss as often as i remember (so every 2-3 days), I chew gum/mints in between snacks.I eat a fair amount of candy (which im trying to cut down on) Im lactose intolerant (so i have issues getting enough calcium in my diet) Most mornings i wake up with yellow teeth even though i brushed them before going to sleep.Are there any useful hints people have for me?

ajayritik

Technomancer
I'm 18 years old ,I go to the dentist once a year and every time i end up with atleast 2 fillings I Brush twice a day, floss as often as i remember (so every 2-3 days), I chew gum/mints in between snacks.I eat a fair amount of candy (which im trying to cut down on) Im lactose intolerant (so i have issues getting enough calcium in my diet) Most mornings i wake up with yellow teeth even though i brushed them before going to sleep.Are there any useful hints people have for me?

First things first a good dentist would answer most of your questions rather than some of us out here. Unless there is some good qualified Dentist in TDF.

For starters maybe you can visit your dentist twice a year. I'm not sure how chewing gum/mints is going to help you with your dental health. With regards to Candy there are other sugary things as well which you could avoid. Not sure if eating too much of sugar will effect your teeth if you brush often. There are other ways to get more of Calcium if regular milk doesn't suit you. You can try Soya Milk maybe.

Are you looking for tips in general for dental hygiene or specifically looking to get rid of the yellowish thing on your teeth?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Whoa! You bumped on an age old thread, and expecting answer from OP who posted as a Guest!!! :|

Top Bottom