HITMAN 2

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well the other 5-6 posts before the video were also about discussing Hitman 2 so moved them here as these posts have nothing to do with deals & this thread is titled Hitman 2 after all.:)

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Seriously, why aren't you playing Hitman 2? | PC Gamer
Because this game has lost its flavor. Its just boring, always doing contracts and Sh@t

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I blitzed through Hitman 1 in a hurry before installing Hitman 2 only to learn that the Hitman 1 campaign is available in Hitman 2 as well with better mechanics. :facepalm:

Now, I am curious to play the Hitman 1 campaign in Hitman 2 all over again just to see what it looks like here lol.

TBH, these new Hitman games don't really have the atmosphere of the previous games. I mean the gameplay is great, the story and characters are also good. But still something is off. I think it's the music. I would love to have the old style choir and electronic fusion music.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I blitzed through Hitman 1 in a hurry before installing Hitman 2 only to learn that the Hitman 1 campaign is available in Hitman 2 as well with better mechanics. :facepalm:

Now, I am curious to play the Hitman 1 campaign in Hitman 2 all over again just to see what it looks like here lol.

TBH, these new Hitman games don't really have the atmosphere of the previous games. I mean the gameplay is great, the story and characters are also good. But still something is off. I think it's the music. I would love to have the old style choir and electronic fusion music.
Jesper kyd is missing, thats the issue

Top Bottom