Helping each other to grab online deals and offers

arunks

Hey here is the aks
Get help to grab online deals and offers

Hey Guys,

I hope I am not breaking any rule of the forum as I am posting in Chit Chat thread to help each other. Please inform me if anyone has any concerns.

I have a good idea to share the latest the deals, discounts and deals to you guys. I will add you to whatsapp group and we all can share the hot deals and tricks very fast through it. The deals are really great with awesome discounts.

In that we can connect with each other also and we can share tips, tricks and help topics also.

Please fill the following form with your simple details and I will add you to my whatsapp group.
*docs.google.com/forms/d/1MZP0YKc90qPKZCn9IwSCG2t91ZrZEu1wKNYC6hFs_eQ

So, If you are interested then PM me with ur details or fill the form immediately.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Dunno what kind of deals you are talking about but we have these threads to keep track of deals:

PC Game Deals: *www.digit.in/forum/gamerz/165520-pc-game-deals.html

Other deals: *www.digit.in/forum/shopping/152426-deal-day-discounts-coupons-post-your-findings-here.html

Also freewares and Software giveaways are usually posted in this sub forum: *www.digit.in/forum/freeware/

One can subscribe to these threads to get email updates of any deals. No need to share numbers which most will not be comfortable with.

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
Dunno what kind of deals you are talking about but we have these threads to keep track of deals:

PC Game Deals: *www.digit.in/forum/gamerz/165520-pc-game-deals.html

Other deals: *www.digit.in/forum/shopping/152426-deal-day-discounts-coupons-post-your-findings-here.html

Also freewares and Software giveaways are usually posted in this sub forum: *www.digit.in/forum/freeware/

One can subscribe to these threads to get email updates of any deals. No need to share numbers which most will not be comfortable with.

Thanks Vyom for information. Yeah I understand that not everyone is comfortable with sharing number. That's why I wrote if any one is interested. I am very very old part of this forum so people can trust me for the genuineness.

About Deals, I am talking about steal deals which come only for small duration like 15-20 mins and not possible to check website everytime, So whatsapp group can help us to know about it immediately and to get instant help on deals, products, reviews and technical things like mobile. For example, I get good mobile buy discounts, online shopping discounts like getting stuff worth 4000 in rs.1000, getting good discount of upto 50% on online recharge etc.etc.

Anyways, One deal is below for benefit of all:

Get free Cab if you are in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad.
If you are in any of those cities then register on Ola cabs with code KH2W2B 1. Go to www.olacabs.com/register
And enter ur details, tick on "I've a code to redeem" and enter code KH2W2B to get rs 300 instantly in ur new ola acct.
2. Download olacabs mobile app on ur android/windows/iphone mobile and login with ur acct created in step 1.
3. Book the cab whenever u want by searching the pickup point or it will detect and show ur current location. While booking enter the code MOB200 or CC200 to get more discount of rs 200.

So u will get cab ride free upto rs 500 bill. If your bill is more than this then you have to pay the balance amount in cash to the driver.
You book the cab and when it comes to your pickup place then ask driver to "start ride" on his olacabs mobile device and you will get msg on ur mobile. After you reach your destination point, driver will set "stop ride" on his olacabs mobile device. and then u will receive msg with the total bill generated according to number of kms you travelled and amount to be paid after subtracting the money which you already got earlier through codes.

For Bangalore: Olacabs charge rs.100 for first 6 kms and then 10rs. per km, first 10mins waiting free, after that 2rs. waiting charges per 1 min
For other cities: Olacabs charge rs150 for first 6km and then 14rs per km, first 10mins waiting free, after that 2rs. waiting charges per 1 min

Last edited:
Top Bottom