Help!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranjodh

Broken In
I have win xp and win98se.win xp without any service pack,when run runs for 30 minutes bfor restarting itself.next time,it restarts after 15 mins and next time after 5.next time it restarts barely when it has started.help me.i have no probs with win 98se.i have p3 933mhz,192mb ram.

bharathbala2003

why need title?
hmm does it says any error b4 restartin.. like your computer will restart in 60 secs or so on??

get the stinger tool from here

also, get SpywareBlaster and run it once..... [url]*www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareblaster.html

get the latest version of HIJACKTHIS and run it.. and paste the log file
*www.spychecker.com/program/hijackthis.html

swatkat

Technomancer
@slamteam, read his post, he said Win98 is working alright...

@ranjodh, which AntiVirus do u use?
yea, get the Mcafee Stinger and run it once...
update ur AV and scan ur system with it....

if u dont have any AV at all, then get nod32 and scan ur PC.....
*www.nod32.com/download/trial.htm

before using HijackThis, learn how to use it here....
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15729

hafees

In the zone
u didnt mentioned the problem correctly. when the computer restarts?? when u 're connected to net or to a LAN etc??
as most of them mentioned try those removal tools

ranjodh said:
I have win xp and win98se.win xp without any service pack,when run runs for 30 minutes bfor restarting itself.next time,it restarts after 15 mins and next time after 5.next time it restarts barely when it has started.help me.i have no probs with win 98se.i have p3 933mhz,192mb ram.
Just Explain it Much,MAy be some spammers or trojans Has Started Your Shutdown To a Fix Time,Check For Viruses trojans and spammers!!
Then Reply

rajkumar_personal

Ignorance is BLISS !!
ONE GOOD SOLUTION !!!!!!!!!!!!

Format ur machine and reinstall everything (backup ur data beforehand, though)

If the prob persists, that depicts that u got ur hardware screwed !!!

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
rajkumar_personal said:
ONE GOOD SOLUTION !!!!!!!!!!!!

Format ur machine and reinstall everything (backup ur data beforehand, though)

If the prob persists, that depicts that u got ur hardware screwed !!!

dats not a good solution...if u consider killing a fly with a cannon then it can be considerd a gud solution...moreover i'll be formatting my PC 6/7 times per month in this way.... :wink:

OP
R

ranjodh

Broken In
i have ad-aware se and avast! antivirus installed .i checked for viruses,spyware etc but found none of them.
the problem occus eveyime no matter what i am doing
no msgs b4 restarting.none at all.it just restarts and then it says improper shutdown.
yeah,win 98se is working perfectly.
any suggestions?
PLease HELPPPPPPPPPP me..

and i am not going to format my system.i've had enough of it.

bharathbala2003

why need title?
get the latest version of HIJACKTHIS and run it.. and paste the log file here
*www.spychecker.com/program/hijackthis.html

before using HijackThis, learn how to use it here....
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15729

OP
R

ranjodh

Broken In
see,that prob is gone somehow.thanx for ur support.now,i'll b glad if u could help me with these two issues:-

1)i want a free partition manager which can easily split and most importantly,merge fat32 partitions without losing data.i tried partition magic etc but those are demos ,they don't apply changes.Plz help me.

2)i have a nokia 7610 and i want to transfer data to it with my friend's win 98se sytem.nokia pc suite doesn't install on it.so is there any other way.what to do????

PLZ HELP ME.

cancer10

ClubHost.in
ranjodh said:

Seems u got the Blaster worm.

Download the Hotfixes from the microsoft site and it will solve the problem.

OP
R

ranjodh

Broken In
see,i have checked 4 viruses.there's no virus.plz try and solve my current probs.for details look at my last post. I'll b highly thankful to youi all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom