Help !!

Manoj08

New to this forum
I'm usung samsung galaxy grand quattro but from past 2 weeks I had battery issue my phone shows battery fully charged and unplug the charger but when I unplug it its only charged around 60 - 70 % ....
Plzzz someone help me !!

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Digit, powered by appyet.com

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Clear the dalvik cache, root your phone, install betterbatterystats and hibernate all user apps using greenify. Remove unwanted apps from startup using ES Task Manager.

Minion

Conversation Architect
I'm usung samsung galaxy grand quattro but from past 2 weeks I had battery issue my phone shows battery fully charged and unplug the charger but when I unplug it its only charged around 60 - 70 % ....
Plzzz someone help me !!

Drain you battery till your phone switches off then charge it without switching on phone see what happens.

$hadow

Geek in making
If you go to SC they will just restore the device and maybe flash the stock rom again. Better drain the battery completely and then full charge it completely.

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
Besides the drain-charge cycle, also try charging it to 100% while switched off instead of powered on

- - - Updated - - -

PS: Add more description to the title to avoid making it a click bait :)

RogerD

Right off the assembly line
Plzzz someone help me !!

There might be several factors for this issue, you can try resolving each of them one by one:
1. Might be that your charger might be having voltage issues, as a result of which your battery degrades easily > So try using a different socket or a different charger (just give it a shot!)
2. As told above your battery might be having calibration issues > You can't do more about it. (If its the case you need to replace your battery)
3. There might be some background tasks that might be resulting faulty output > So try charging your battery in switch-off mode.
4. And lastly give it a shot > Try initially charging your battery completely, than drain it totally and finally once again charge it.

Hope one of the way works for you. Let me know the outcome. :)

Top Bottom