Help needed for buying CCTV setup

gshraju

Right off the assembly line
Hi there,

I am planning to setup cctv cams in my business locality.

2 dome cameras Day/Night vision are sufficient (planning for HD - 1 Mega pixel resolution)
DVR for the above cameras
SMPS
500 gb Hdd.

These are my requirements.

Which brand shall i go with... CP plus or Zicom?

Any online link or website for buying the above kit along with the necessary cables and connectors?

Even if not with kit, buying individually is also o.k. I understand there are many models. Unable to select the best model..
IF ANYONE CAN SUGGEST A BRAND ALONG WITH THEIR MODEL NUMBERS........

PLEASE HELP ME OUT

shaheersecurity

Right off the assembly line
Hi there,
First of all if you want to buy cctv camera for business locality, then i would recommend you to go with IP CCTV it has seen a huge rise in sales over the last few years with recent figures suggesting that IP CCTV makes up 50% of all CCTV sales globally. It is the best due to its image quality.IP systems have the benefit of superior image quality as there are no unnecessary conversions of the digital signal on its journey. It is not uncommon to see IP cameras with very high Megapixel sensors of 6MP or more. This high Megapixel count equates to very high resolution images, resulting in very sharp picture quality.
For more and crisp information you can contact us and visit our website- eSSL x990 time and attendance|essl F18 | cpplus cctv camera | Dahua cctv cameras for schools,colleges and offices in Mumbai

Top Bottom