help me in upgradation of pc.,,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkmkmk

In the zone
hello everyone,,

recently i got probelm with motherboard,always BSOD ,its,,845 gvsr,,,becoz of 3 yr warranty lg guys told me they will replace this but at same time they told me ,,i can upgrade if i want,,so they suggested me 915 chipset,, currently configuration is like this,,,,,,,p4 2.4... 845 gvsr,,,,,,,,,,,
on intel site i have seen lot of 915 ,P , G ,GL , PL,.,....so its confusing for me,,,,
thats why i want help of digit techies,,,
for what kind of upgradation i should go,,,,is it possible for me to make pc,,3 GH with 915,,,,,,,,,,
cpu have any relation with motherboard,,,,while upgradation,,,or i can make 2.4 to 3 gh,,without making any relation with 915 or 845,,,,,,,,
and pl give me prices too becoz i want to know before lg people will inform me expenses,,,,,

vijay_7287

Cyborg Agent
since LG would be replacin the board
it will be an original intel mobo
and the intel 915 mobo's cost abt 5.5k

choose the model which meets ur needs best

and yes u can put a 3ghz proc on the 915
make sure the pin is a 775 for the proc
coz LG's mypc (most of them) have the 478 pin which is obselete now

OP
M

mkmkmk

In the zone
thanks vijay ,,amit,,,,
lg guy told me,,,10k ,,for 915 and new cpu,,,,
and they told me ,,they will deduct price of ,,845,,as 5000 so i have to pay,,5-5.5 k,,,,,

still i am thinking about that,,,,
any how thanks again for u r nice suggestions

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
O Yes if they offering to upgarde ur existing ur current mobo and procy to 915 and 3.0 then there might be some catch.chk out the details before going in for the upgrade and if it is like u said then surely u have had a pretty good deal!!!

OP
M

mkmkmk

In the zone
ya after u r suggeston i am going for upgradation,,,and they will charge me,,once again thanks for suggestion,,,,,,,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom