Help me choose

arian29

In the zone
I will be buying a mobile towards the end of this year.. maybe in nov/dec. Hopefully the MI4 will be launched till then. Now what would you recommend... going for the MI4 or get the Xperia Z2 as prices would be going down due to Z3 launch ?
Budget 32k

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
Heard that moto x 2nd Gen produces yellowish tint images and bad low light images too. But check out its camera review before buying it.

OP
A

arian29

In the zone
MotoX isn't good.. i currently have the Xperia ZR. So i wanna upgrade and not buy the same stuff in a different name. :)

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
well at that price point you should be looking at a SD801 based processor
so your options are HTC e8,Moto X (2014),OPPO find7a, << these are the phones which are currently available in market

Other phones with similar specs and price ,which we can hope will come to india ,may be in and around diwali or after, are
the ZTe nubia series, MI4, OPO,

Lg g2 in indian market is quite overpriced ,though quite a capable phone i dont suggest you spending 32k on that phone when it is available for 24k or less outside india (dubai)

Moto X is a good option but its camera , though quite capable is not upto the mark of other flagships (perhaps a software update in future might fix it) and battery life as per reviews is questionable, i think if you are a power use who like to use browse ,chat on whatsapp etc continuously ,this wont be giving much life
but for a regular normal user with its nifty active display and all it can give battery life comparable to others

Oppo is also a good phone (similar specs to Oneplusone) its default os though i think is still in jellybean, but i think they have releaed their sources and latest cyanogenmod etc are available in xda

Top Bottom