Good Earphone to make and receive calls within 500/- Budget ?

vishk

Journeyman
Hi Guys,

I urgently need a good earphone with which while on phone calls I can hear properly and also when making calls the the person can hear my voice clearly. My Phone speaker and Hearing unit looks like is on Steroids, Till the time I upgrade I need an earphone with which I can make and receive calls. So I need a earphone with good quality but not very expensive within 500/- Rs any suggestions ?

TIA !

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I have realized most of this Bluetooth Earphone with calling capability don't sound all that good.
This isn't a wireless earphone. All bluetooth earphones are crap compared to wired ones at same price.
You won't find good earphones that are durable and long lasting under 1K IMO.
Check geekyranjit's review for the earphone.

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
add 100 more and get realme buds 2 wired. i have used it for some time for vc, sister is using it now. it is very good. call quality is good. sound is loud.
don't look for wireless one at this price as that will be of very low quality.

add 100 more and get realme buds 2 wired. i have used it for some time for vc, sister is using it now. it is very good. call quality is good. sound is loud.
I use this, seems good enough to me.

Samarth 619

Modrator @ Xbhp Biking
If you are considering wired earphones, the options suggested by Vidhu is the best for long term reliability and quality both.

If you're considering wireless, then this is a good choice at Rs. 1300:- Redmi SonicBass Wireless Earphones - Audio

Within Rs.1000, you can consider this: *www.amazon.in/Bluetooth-Headphone-Featherlite-Immersive-Assistance/dp/B09ZBC381Y/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=bluetooth+earphones&qid=1654491937&refinements=p_36:70000-&rnid=1318502031&sprefix=bluetooth,aps,520&sr=8-1

One option with neck band around Rs. 800: *www.amazon.in/UBON-Headphones-Lightweight-Water-Resistant-Black/dp/B09RJ3T9BW/ref=sr_1_20?keywords=bluetooth+earphones&qid=1654492050&refinements=p_36:70000-&rnid=1318502031&sprefix=bluetooth,aps,520&sr=8-20&th=1

Yes, on any bluetooth, Audio quality will be lower than a wired headphone like Realme Buds 2 (wired), but call quality is ok. And I think you're focused on easy calling till your next phone arrives. So, go ahead.

OP
V

vishk

Journeyman
Within Rs.1000, you can consider this: *www.amazon.in/Bluetooth-Headphone-Featherlite-Immersive-Assistance/dp/B09ZBC381Y/ref=sr_1_1?

Hey ! Thanks for the recommendation, though I have started using the Wired MI Basic Earphone and it seems to be working and fulfilling my needs well at the moment. However I am also open and can upgrade to a Wireless Earphone if it is within reasonable budget like the one you have linked here.

But are you sure the Call Quality, Voice Quality, Music Quality is good on this ? Because it has some mixed feedback on Amazon. With some recent feedback saying the Call Quality and Music Quality is not good on this. So are you sure you have positive feedback about this ? I might just pick this up 1K for a good quality Wireless earbuds is not bad !

Samarth 619

Modrator @ Xbhp Biking
Hey ! Thanks for the recommendation, though I have started using the Wired MI Basic Earphone and it seems to be working and fulfilling my needs well at the moment. However I am also open and can upgrade to a Wireless Earphone if it is within reasonable budget like the one you have linked here.

But are you sure the Call Quality, Voice Quality, Music Quality is good on this ? Because it has some mixed feedback on Amazon. With some recent feedback saying the Call Quality and Music Quality is not good on this. So are you sure you have positive feedback about this ? I might just pick this up 1K for a good quality Wireless earbuds is not bad !
See, call quality is not often the big problem. At worst, there is a delay in voice due to a basic implementation of bluetooth.

Bigger problem is, audio & music quality in general. Don't have very big expectations from wireless, because firstly their codec reduces quality of any audio passing through it.

Still, if you can extend your budget to the Rs. 1300 priced Mi neck bluetooth earphone, it would be good enough, you might not even notice a drop in quality. I tried it once at the offline Mi store.
As for the 1k one I recommended, sorry but I have no personal experience with it, it may or may not be good. I suggested it only on the basis of online reviews and ratings. So, better go for 1.3k one.

Top Bottom