Gimbal

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Hi,

I need a gimbal for my friend. He wants to use it in his phone which has no OIS. The one should be a little future proof that is it should work with phones which will release in the next year or so. Besides stability in videos/photos are there any other advantages of one? His budget is till 10k if the product is good. I can only find DJI v3 in that range. When is the v4 releasing?

Thanks

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I'd have picked any of these:
Zhiyun Smooth-4 ( Black) 3 Axis Gimbal Price in India - Buy Zhiyun Smooth-4 ( Black) 3 Axis Gimbal online at Flipkart.com
DJI Osmo Mobile 3 3 Axis Gimbal Price in India - Buy DJI Osmo Mobile 3 3 Axis Gimbal online at Flipkart.com

Not sure if this is really from Kodak or just a rebranding:
Kodak XD1 Smartphone Gimbal 3 Axis Gimbal Price in India - Buy Kodak XD1 Smartphone Gimbal 3 Axis Gimbal online at Flipkart.com

Also, ask your friend to get a phone with OIS + EIS when he upgrades.
PS: I'm not sure about release date of DJI Osmo Mobile 4. They just launched the 3.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
I'd have picked any of these:
Zhiyun Smooth-4 ( Black) 3 Axis Gimbal Price in India - Buy Zhiyun Smooth-4 ( Black) 3 Axis Gimbal online at Flipkart.com
DJI Osmo Mobile 3 3 Axis Gimbal Price in India - Buy DJI Osmo Mobile 3 3 Axis Gimbal online at Flipkart.com

Not sure if this is really from Kodak or just a rebranding:
Kodak XD1 Smartphone Gimbal 3 Axis Gimbal Price in India - Buy Kodak XD1 Smartphone Gimbal 3 Axis Gimbal online at Flipkart.com

Also, ask your friend to get a phone with OIS + EIS when he upgrades.
PS: I'm not sure about release date of DJI Osmo Mobile 4. They just launched the 3.

Thanks bro. The first one is so badly Chinese that there's no guarantee whether it will have any future upgrades in the app or not. Same thing for Kodak+it looks original but the warranty is 6 months. DJI has 1 year warranty+they are regularly updating their app. I guess DJI one will be finalized. Any idea when the sale on Amazon/FK will be live wherein we get cashbacks/discounts if paid via card? He needs that gimbal for his 5t. The phone can have a good EIS but op has stopped updating, they want people to keep on buying the new versions. op sucks.
Besides stable photos, videos what more features do these gimbals have?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Amazon ki sale hi nahi lag rahi kamaal hai yaar.
You need at least 3-4 cards preferably from sbi,icici,hdfc,axis to make most use of most sales. Also keep collecting various coupons & cashbacks. Get sbi simply click credit card which gives 10 reward points for every Rs.100 spent on amazon site & use that with YONO sbi app which gives 5% cashback for any shopping transaction on amazon.Combine it with any major amazon sale having 10% sbi card offer(like the great shopping sale in oct) to get max benefit.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
You need at least 3-4 cards preferably from sbi,icici,hdfc,axis to make most use of most sales. Also keep collecting various coupons & cashbacks. Get sbi simply click credit card which gives 10 reward points for every Rs.100 spent on amazon site & use that with YONO sbi app which gives 5% cashback for any shopping transaction on amazon.Combine it with any major amazon sale having 10% sbi card offer(like the great shopping sale in oct) to get max benefit.
That simply click cc, do we get it for online purchases? And any idea when will be the next sale for 10% off which is valid on almost all products? @whitestar_999

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I had no idea hat thing was called a gimbal
Now this is what I call coincidence,heard this term for the first time yesterday & today noticed this:
upload_2019-12-25_18-21-26.png

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
That simply click cc, do we get it for online purchases? And any idea when will be the next sale for 10% off which is valid on almost all products? @whitestar_999
Yes,sbi simplyclick is the best rewarding card for online purchases especially from amazon among all budget credit cards.

P.S. heard that HDFC Bank Diners Club Black is the best card but it is also the most expensive
upload_2019-12-25_18-25-38.png

10% off card offer may be there for New Year/republic day/holi but less chances of it being on sbi card.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks. Will avoid it. Any idea about next sale?
Avoid what? If you mean hdfc diners club black then I don't think you will have to worry about it as this card is also one of the hardest to get. Just get sbi simplyclick for now & later try to get amazon icici card as both these cards will give max benefits for online spending especially on amazon.

Should be a new year sale.

Top Bottom