Garden City to lose its garden to Metro's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digit_Dragon

Old Stock in New Bottle!!
Hi Dudes

Seen todays NEWS Banglore going to lose its garden for the construction of metro station.....Now we will not see natural roses but paper and plastic roses.....

Banglore to Bengaluru...Garden city to High Tech city....Cubbon park to IT park....humans to robots....life to death.

*www.hindu.com/2007/05/07/stories/2007050708790100.htm

kirangp

The joy Of Wow
ya man...that is so heart breaking but we cant do anything...Everybody is banking on Metro so they will have to cut off trees for that...Near Rajajinagar, they are going to bulldoze many houses & shops to make a connection from Malleshwaram to Rajajinagar(Navrang)....

chicha

High without substance...
What they are doing is very wrong, Trees would have been saved if the town planing was done right.
Since its inidian politics it was not done so, and the money is eatten.

But metro will give the city immence transportation relife.
ppl who have seen the delhi-metro will aggre.
What the gov can do is plant twice more than what they cut this way it will be balanced.

But metro is a must. You will see in due time.

freebird

Debian Rocks!
Of all is Banglore to bengalooru!localism at best.U can watch that best in Karnatak.same thing which happened in bombay 35 yrs back -aamchi Mumbai.
now in "mannina maga" son of our land.
DO U thing all these MNCs IT companies and all came just to cater kannadigas only?::sick::

chicha

DO U thing all these MNCs IT companies and all came just to cater kannadigas only?::sick::[/QUOTE]

please be clear.
i did not understand.

faraaz

Evil Genius
OMG!!! How DARE they cut trees which are the lifeblood of the city, just so people can avoid 2 hour traffic jams?? This is HORRIBLE!! Lets go sabotage the construction...oooo...I know! Lets make HUGE PAPER BANNERS to protest!!

On a more serious note...if you guys think cutting trees to make room for the metro is a bad thing...your opinion is automatically disqualified because you phail at life...

The houses and stuff being broken down is a bad thing though...I agree that this should not be done!

T

thunderbird.117

Bangalore and india sucks terrible. Everything from the system is a serious flaw. Starting from Water,Drainage,Education,Travelling,Electricity,Road,Traffic and so on Systems are terrible and is in serious pathetic condition. Iam not talking just bangalore the whole india. The system is also irreversible.

chicha said:
DO U thing all these MNCs IT companies and all came just to cater kannadigas only?::sick::
please be clear.
i did not understand.

Do you reads newspaper?. The kannadiga asked all IT companies to let kannada people allow to work in IT companies. Some type of reservation for kannadigas to allow to work in IT companies. Almost all companies disagreed to this. When the kannadiga and the government told this IT companies that they are in Karnataka land. That is why nowdays most of the IT companies are leaving bangalore and going to Chennai,Pune,Cochin and Hyderabad.

Last edited by a moderator:

chicha

Ok i did not understand what you said. That is the mentality of the people here in INDIA. Do you think that in the other states they will not do this?
May be not now but some time they will ask.

The only thing these companies are coming to india is cause of the cheap labour and the growing economy.
Once they see that india is no longer cheaper they will start going to countries like burma, bangaladesh.

These companies could help the economy if the !@#$%^* politicians let them do what they do.

faraaz

Evil Genius
@chicha: I disagree...people in Karnataka are the most touchy, over-sensitive and narrow minded bigots you will find anywhere in India. And I say this having lived here for 13 years...

chicha

faraaz said:
OMG!!! How DARE they cut trees which are the lifeblood of the city, just so people can avoid 2 hour traffic jams?? This is HORRIBLE!! Lets go sabotage the construction...oooo...I know! Lets make HUGE PAPER BANNERS to protest!!

are you being sarcastic?

On a more serious note...if you guys think cutting trees to make room for the metro is a bad thing...your opinion is automatically disqualified because you phail at life...
The houses and stuff being broken down is a bad thing though...I agree that this should not be done!
what exactly you mean?
?

faraaz

Evil Genius
@chicha: Yes I am being sarcastic...

And what do I mean? I mean that I don't like that houses and shops are being destroyed for making room for the metro, but one has to realise that the Metro is an important development which Bangalore city DESPERATELY needs in order to survive more than a few months without choking for lack of infrastructure.

As for why people get phailed at life? Come on!! You can't not understand that!

T

thunderbird.117

chicha said:
Ok i did not understand what you said. That is the mentality of the people here in INDIA. Do you think that in the other states they will not do this?
May be not now but some time they will ask.

The only thing these companies are coming to india is cause of the cheap labour and the growing economy.
Once they see that india is no longer cheaper they will start going to countries like burma, bangaladesh.

These companies could help the economy if the !@#$%^* politicians let them do what they do.

They nothing to understand just go a search and understand. If the other start asking like how karnataka doing. Then say goodbye to IT companies in india and the economy.

India is not at all cheap. Almost all companies are not telling the truth. India labour is damn expensive that any other countries. This companies dont go to burma or bangaladesh due to various reason instead they would go to countries like china.

The politcians are nothing but illiterates and money mongering people. Which will never change.

freebird

Debian Rocks!
faraaz said:
@chicha: I disagree...people in Karnataka are the most touchy, over-sensitive and narrow minded bigots you will find anywhere in India. And I say this having lived here for 13 years...
this is my experiance too.but dont want to create trolls.In chennai or gurgaon no one cares isnt it?why this here in banglore?
actually banglore became a cosmopolitan city where the interests of traditional kannadiga's conflicts with the other people from india.
thats the sole reason i can find.even the clashes btwn these two peoples especially -tamil and kannadiga's.elsewhere noone is interested i think./
I understand that kannads wants Other state people to learn and speak kannada.is it necessary?for someone in india to learn each and every language to live..
But I am open anyways..i learned their language and it doesnt help me either.now i fled Banglore long back:D

T

thunderbird.117

freebird said:
this is my experiance too.but dont want to create trolls.In chennai or gurgaon no one cares isnt it?why this here in banglore?
actually banglore became a cosmopolitan city where the interests of traditional kannadiga's conflicts with the other people from india.
thats the sole reason i can find.even the clashes btwn these two peoples especially -tamil and kannadiga's.elsewhere noone is interested i think./
I understand that kannads wants Other state people to learn and speak kannada.is it necessary?for someone in india to learn each and every language to live..
But I am open anyways..i learned their language and it doesnt help me either.now i fled Banglore long back:D
Even i have to leave bangalore soon. I will go back to kerala. :D.

Last edited by a moderator:

faraaz

Evil Genius
I'm stuck here since all my business interests are immovable and based around Bangalore. But let me tell you, I'm really going to appreciate the 2 years I spend in Switzerland for my MBA starting this September!

kirangp

The joy Of Wow
freebird said:
First of all I didnt want to start a war but the comments you have made it has made me write.

Everywhere they will care....But here the people are not aggressive as in other states,so the end result is that the govt order will rule...Let the govt bulldoze your house & pay you half the market cost & ask you to shift to the outskirts of your city....And you are going to go quietly ,right???

You are the one who is saying that...Dont tell me that these dont exist at all...For ex...In Mumbai Shivsainiks dont allow people to celebrate Valentine's Day..now what is this?? Yes these type of things happen in Bangalore but if you are living in India it happens everywhere...Accept it & learn to live...Ya now Arjun Singh is trying to divide the whole of India based on castes...what do you think of that???

A common man is not interested in these clashes but the main reason is the Cauvery River..

Bul lshit....Why do we people want everybody to learn Kannada in whole of India???Nobody wants that...its your misconception....If you are staying in Karnataka then you will have to learn Kannada to communicate with people here...

Obviously you had to learn Kannada..Then how are you going to talk to people without knowing Kannada...Not many people know proper Hindi or English...And good for you that you left Karnataka....

faraaz said:
@chicha: Yes I am being sarcastic...

And what do I mean? I mean that I don't like that houses and shops are being destroyed for making room for the metro, but one has to realise that the Metro is an important development which Bangalore city DESPERATELY needs in order to survive more than a few months without choking for lack of infrastructure.

As for why people get phailed at life? Come on!! You can't not understand that!

Most of the people do realize that Bangalore does need a metro & do approve this....But some people are just trouble makers...You cant please everyone...

Last edited:

cooldip10

In the zone
Hey to have something you lose something..

But we can gain a lot by losing very little by some more efforts. Government should think of this idea first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom