Gaming mouse under INR 3K

markerOne

In the zone
My trusty Logitech MX518 (from 2009) started giving trouble a month back and I'm looking to get a replacement. I've looked into some options and have narrowed down the following.

- Asus ROG Gladius II Core
- Asus ROG STRIX Impact/(II)
- Steelseries Rival 3
- ASUS TUF Gaming M5
- Steelseries Rival 300

I'm seeing a general unavailability of these mice among amazon, mdcomputers, ITdepot and vedantcomputers. As such, I don't think I would go wrong with either of the first 2 choices. I'd like to know about Asus TUF Gaming M5 as I haven't seen it around much.

I'm also open to other choices as long as it's under INR 3K.

Logitech G304 for ~3k is a great budget wireless mouse.

This guy makes great gaming mice reviews:
*www.rocketjumpninja.com/top-mice

G304 of India is called G305 in rest of the world, not sure what's the difference though. I have G305. I have heard good things about Rival 300 & Rival 3. Never heard of people recommending Asus, HP, Dell or Alienware mice for gaming. They are not bad, but others make better gaming mouse.

Reactions: Neo

Æsoteric Positron

I AM GROOT (and so are you)
Amazon.in: Buy Logitech G 402 Hyperion Fury Wired Gaming Mouse, 4, 000 DPI, Lightweight, 8 Programmable Buttons, Compatible with PC/Mac - Black Online at Low Prices in India | Logitech Reviews & Ratings is also GM(great mouse). I own it and it works purrfectly for me.

Neo

Tbh mouse preference is apersonal thing and you'd have to use it to actually know if you like it.
I've tried it once. Too heavy for me, using it feels sluggish. The shape is so weird, I'm not for ergo. the button clicks are just not right. Oh and outdated sensor. So.. Idk

G304 rules them all.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
I would suggest Razer Deathadder if you could get one under 3k Its better build quality than G304 and not have clicky problem like G304

OP
markerOne

markerOne

In the zone
I had that same opinion - some Logitech products start to show problem later on within just a year. Case in point in the Logitech mechanical keyboard I got a G413 and was happy for 3 months. After that key issues started cropping up. I went to the service center who replaced it with a G512 and I was actually happy - for a while. Another 5 months later, same issues started cropping up.

And once again, taking it to the service center got me a new keyboard. I don't have any key issues as such now, but I see the lighting on the keys change to the different color than the one I preset using the software.

OP
markerOne

markerOne

In the zone
Btw, I thought a bit and splurged a bit and got the Steelseries Rival 310 - cost me INR 4.7k from TheITDepot since the other sites are out of stock or exorbitantly priced ( :pssst: looks at Amazon).

Æsoteric Positron

Tbh mouse preference is apersonal thing and you'd have to use it to actually know if you like it.
I've tried it once. Too heavy for me, using it feels sluggish. The shape is so weird, I'm not for ergo. the button clicks are just not right. Oh and outdated sensor. So.. Idk

G304 rules them all.
Lol, I looked up @ *www.rocketjumpninja.com/ 's youtube page before buying this one out. Its not heavier then G502 , it ain't that pretty, bought it for the good price and good sensor, it ain't wireless and I wanted to not invest in a wireless one as I wanted it for gaming. As for the sensor , apEX.

Æsoteric Positron

I would suggest Razer Deathadder if you could get one under 3k Its better build quality than G304 and not have clicky problem like G304
I also wanted to buy that one so badly , but it was a little overpriced at that time and IIRC it had a major issue which rendered it useless in its build with many users. Also I asked agent001 said, buy deathadder if you want RGB.

PS. Deathadder def. looks MUCH cooler with its RGB lightning though.

Btw, I thought a bit and splurged a bit and got the Steelseries Rival 310 - cost me INR 4.7k from TheITDepot since the other sites are out of stock or exorbitantly priced ( :pssst: looks at Amazon).
I think I am a little late lol.
I think a forum member bought Razer Viper mini for 4.7k after some researching. Check that mouse out.

He bought it from a seller here: AkExtacY
Contact Anang Surve or Vrushank Patel, they are trusted sellers there.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
I also wanted to buy that one so badly , but it was a little overpriced at that time and IIRC it had a major issue which rendered it useless in its build with many users. Also I asked agent001 said, buy deathadder if you want RGB.

PS. Deathadder def. looks MUCH cooler with its RGB lightning though.

Recently I bought razer deathadder on a deal at amazon.I wanted this mouse so badly since 2014.Its the best mouse for an FPS player specially cs go and battlefield I watched most pros played using the mouse and battlefield youtuber jackfrags also recommended it.So i had to get one.If you are not into FPS games and more into fortnite type games then only i would recommend g304 as it has more buttons which could be helpful in such games otherwise 5 buttons on deathadder is enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheSloth

The Slowest One

I was also looking at Rival 310 but decided to go for cheaper option(Logitech). I loved the Transformers style look of R310 from top. Please do post a small review on the build quality.

Logitech and Razer both seems to have declined in the build quality over the years as I was reading lot of negative reviews on the common issues faced by people.

Top Bottom