Gaming Headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 26636

not sure if they are really gaming related but you can try the Sony-XD200....these have really good soubd quality.

D

Deleted member 26636

sorry i do not know about creative or altec lansing headphones..the only creative i have is the ep-630 which is an earphone..anyway..last time i checked(jan/feb '08..)the sony xd-200 were for rs1499/-..so it falls right in your range.but i've only tested them for music(i don't own them)..so can't tell about gaming performance.

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
get this one for 1.2k(no mic) *www.sennheiserindia.com/india/icm_eng.nsf/root/500155
u wont get anything better than this under 2K

D

Deleted member 26636

i have the hd-201 & i personally think the sony xd-200 is better than the sennheiser..The hd-201 has lower volume & bass..the xd-200 has better bass & loud volume..

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
^It depends on the sound card ,some hav problem driving hd201 becoz of high impedance.
I am using it with my inbuilt mobo audio which can easily drive the hd201,even at 30% of the vol its loud and clear.Most imp thing for gaming is the sound stage which is superb for hd201.

D

Deleted member 26636

well..maybe you are right..i don't own the xd-200 so i haven't compared the two..@OP...try both the headphones & see which works for you.

D

Deleted member 26636

congrats on your purchase..how much did it cost you? did you check the sennheiser hd-201 when buying?

OP
V

VenkiP4

Broken In
It cost me 1500/-. I had a look at HD-201 but they quoted around 1900/- at odyssey, Bangalore.

I found Sony headphones comfortable to wear

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom