Gaming 4k PC

rkedia

Right off the assembly line
Hey ,

looking to build a 4k gaming rig . Budget is 1-1.5 lacs. Old rig has a 1070 and ancient CPU so not much will be reusable (except mouse and keyboard I guess)
will be playing a mix of AAA and indie titles and ideally want at least a few years of future proofing .

Not looking to overclock , havent assembled by hand previously , looking to buy in Bangalore . Storage needed 1-2 TB SSD.

OP
R

rkedia

Right off the assembly line
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.' Vague answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work.)
Ans: 4k Gaming , AAA + Indie titles .

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then please mention.
Ans: 1-1.5l

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:
no
4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: WIndows 10

5. How much hard drive / solid-state drive space is needed?
Ans: 1-2TB SSD

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention the screen size and resolution you prefer. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, then do mention the screen size and resolution of the monitor you have.
Ans: Yes, any decent 4k monitor . Flexible on size

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy? i.e. which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Mouse / KB

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: within 30 days

9. Have you ever built a desktop before? Or, will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: Havent assembled myself

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Bangalore , open to Online

11. Anything else which you would like to say?

Top Bottom