FullView Display + Face unlock

SilentAssassin

Broken In
The Full HD screen is so attractive and I don't care about the notch design. Even though the face unlock has some issues with Twins and something like that it's still good (Technology is still growing). Even our eyes have trouble differentiating twins, a smartphone surely needs some extraordinary tech. But in my day to day life I don't have to be afraid that someone may use my photograph to unlock my phone and reveal my secret ( Yeah, I am not hiding any nuclear theory) so it's still a good screen lock.

adityajss

aditya sharma
Face unlock is a nice feature but sometimes not works smoothly in low light conditons. So fingure print scanner rocks in every conditions.

saumyagupta

Broken In
Does your phone have a FullView display? Do you prefer using face unlock or fingerprint sensor? Do you think there is a way existing technology can be improved? Comment below to let the world know
I do not have Full view display but I do not care about it. I think you should stop doing so too.

HimanshuParekh

Right off the assembly line
While not everyone wants to have a notch, it helps in getting a Full view display till camera can be put beneath the screen.

Top Bottom