FS: Apple MacBook Pro 17-inch (starting at Rs. 81,636)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Apple MacBook Pro 17-inch
Brand new screen & logicboard. 1+ year warranty left.

*i10.ebayimg.ebay.in/02/i/001/02/27/77fd_2.JPG

Starting bid: Rs. 81,636

It’s a 17-inch MacBook Pro with a brand new logic board, display, casing, speakers, keyboard, SuperDrive, MagSafe power cord and battery (because they have all been replaced within the past month). It looks and works like a machine that has just been taken out of the box and has more than a year of (global) warranty left. It features a 2.16GHz Core Duo processor, 2GB of 667MHz DDR2 RAM, 4MB L2 cache, 120GB 5400rpm hard drive and an ATI Radeon X1600 256MB graphics card. It came pre-installed with Mac OS X v10.4 Tiger, iLife ’06 and Comic Life.

As an added bonus, I’ll give you an iTunes account that you can use to download free content from the iTunes Store and get high resolution album artwork from. I’m also throwing in the bag I carry it in. It cost me Rs. 2,000 and is one of the very few that can comfortably accommodate it. The bag looks crappy though, which is why I don’t mind giving it away for free.

I can sell it for Rs. 92,768.00 in the original box with the original documentation, optical media and bundled accessories. Free shipping. It was purchased for Rs. 1,60,000 and the AppleCare Protection Plan (worth Rs. 15,000) was added to it later. A brand new 17-inch MacBook Pro sells for Rs. 1,30,000 today. You’d be saving about Rs. 40,000 for a virtually off-the-shelf product and you also get an Apple Remote along with it (the new models don’t ship with one). For further details, send me an email at aayush [at] me [dot] com.

Check it out on eBay.​

Last edited:
OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Sold!

Thanks for all the interest you showed, guys. I’m overwhelmed. :rolleyes:

Moderators, please close the thread now. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom