Flaunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicha

High without substance...
This is where you can flaunt your "TOYS".

I had a nice remote controled car, my sis drove it over the roof. :(.
i am still looking for the pices.

So what do you have?

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
The only "toy" I have and give a damn about:

*img78.imageshack.us/img78/1465/aryayushapplemacbookprojo2.png

:D

OP
chicha

chicha

aryayush said:
The only "toy" I have and give a damn about:

*img78.imageshack.us/img78/1465/aryayushapplemacbookprojo2.png

WOWOWOWOW. you have that?
which bank you had to loot to get that monster?
specs too please

OP
chicha

chicha

wow dude. how much did it cost?
Do we get it here in india?
specs please

Goten

Banned
I have a teddy bear.

Lol.

Wanna buy a miniature flying remote controlled plane.

Peace~~~!

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
me too have a Remote Controlled Car, well someone messed BIG time with its circuit:x, so.. not working :D

i'm looking for a replacement Circuit, can anyone tell me from where i can a get a circuit. (this RC car has all function, 2 speed (electronic), right/left, front & back function :D

------------------------------
RC Car & Me

it had only working headlights, so i put FOUR extra LED's (2 in front & 2 in back which wud double up as tail lights), but as i was just a Electronics noob, all those LED's fused after 2 days (too much of electricity:)))

when i was in 10 standard, the Motor gave away, its a big 9Volt motor, so too hard to get it in "Singrauli" :D at that time, after some R&D, i found that the "Pins" (which connect to the motor spindle, not Brush) broke (lot of wear & tear:))), then after some "lots of thinking", i took a paper clip, & designed it (bent it) so that it cud fix in that small hole.
after some test runs, the CAR was running perfect :D
(i had to do minutest adjustment for the pin, coz it can make the motor run slower (due to pressure) & ultimately burn the coil (heat), so....... had DAMN good time with my RC car :D

my bro & his frnds crashed the car a lot of times (i never even scratched the car :() [they wud do this when i was not at home], the motor wiring gaveout, thinking some problem with circuit, my bro gave it to a Local guy, he, i dont know WTF he did, but then onwards my RC car wud ACT like those cheap RC cars (which only go straight) loool :D, i still curse that L.Ka.Ball Local eletronic guy. :x

Goten

Banned
s18000rpm said:
me too have a Remote Controlled Car, well someone messed BIG time with its circuit:x, so.. not working :D

i'm looking for a replacement Circuit, can anyone tell me from where i can a get a circuit. (this RC car has all function, 2 speed (electronic), right/left, front & back function :D

RC Car & Me

it had only working headlights, so i put FOUR extra LED's (2 in front & 2 in back which wud double up as tail lights), but as i was just a Electronics noob, all those LED's fused after 2 days (too much of electricity:)))

when i was in 10 standard, the Motor gave away, its a big 9Volt motor, so too hard to get it in "Singrauli" :D at that time, after some R&D, i found that the "Pins" (which connect to the motor spindle, not Brush) broke (lot of wear & tear:))), then after some "lots of thinking", i took a paper clip, & designed it (bent it) so that it cud fix in that small hole.
after some test runs, the CAR was running perfect :D
(i had to do minutest adjustment for the pin, coz it can make the motor run slower (due to pressure) & ultimately burn the coil (heat), so....... had DAMN good time with my RC car :D

my bro & his frnds crashed the car a lot of times (i never even scratched the car :() [they wud do this when i was not at home], the motor wiring gaveout, thinking some problem with circuit, my bro gave it to a Local guy, he, i dont know WTF he did, but then onwards my RC car wud ACT like those cheap RC cars (which only go straight) loool :D, i still curse that L.Ka.Ball Local eletronic guy. :x

I had two three remote controlled cars wich i opened em up n made many thing like boats n robos. Although they were stupid but they zoomed fine.HEHE.

N for ur story I am da second man n once upon a time I broke my brothers costly F1Racer coz he tore thru ma kite.

Hehehehe.

Peace~~~!

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Compaq C303 loaded with Sabayon and Fedora Core 7 test releases. The looks of OS are what add the Oomph the the laptop.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Goten said:
N for ur story I am da second man n once upon a time I broke my brothers costly F1Racer coz he tore thru ma kite.

Hehehehe.

Peace~~~!
you're a heartless guy :x

breaking a F1 RC Racer just for a kite :shock:

elder or younger brother's?? :D

if elder, then i think you might have had some pain in arse for pretty looong time:p

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
My toy
*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/4b/Palmiiixe.jpg/347px-Palmiiixe.jpg
Old but I still love it!!

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
chicha said:
WOWOWOWOW. you have that?
which bank you had to loot to get that monster?
specs too please
That bank would be my father's purse. :p

*img291.imageshack.us/img291/4014/aboutthismacle2.png

The specs-
Processor: Intel Core Duo 2.16GHz
RAM: 2 GB DDR2 667MHz
Graphics card: ATI Radeon X1600 256MB
Hard drive: 120GB 5400RPM
Screen: 17-inch widescreen (1680x1050)
Optical drive: Slot-loading 6x SuperDrive
Miscellaneous: iSight camera, onboard stereo speakers and mic, backlit keyboard, motion and light sensors, thinnest and lightest in its class, anodised aluminium body, MagSafe power adapter, really good trackpad and Apple logo!

And it's hot (literally)! :D

If you haven't guessed yet - yeah, I just love to flaunt it. :p

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Uh... dude, Harvik780 replied after he asked me the question and he had even quoted my post. So I am pretty sure he was referring to my notebook.
Not that I need a reason to flaunt my sexy Mac, but in this case, I did have one. :D

OP
chicha

chicha

aryayush said:
Uh... dude, Harvik780 replied after he asked me the question and he had even quoted my post. So I am pretty sure he was referring to my notebook.
Not that I need a reason to flaunt my sexy Mac, but in this case, I did have one. :D

NOTEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought it was a desktop.
WOW dude what did you do to get that?
how much does it weigh?
Can you play games on it?

kalpik said:
Heh.. aryayush, i think chicha was referring to the alienware..

he he i asked both of them.
i wonder what they did in their previous life to get these "BEASTS".
please tell me so i can do now and get one in my next life.

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
chicha said:
NOTEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought it was a desktop.
That looks like a desktop to you! LOL! :lol:

chicha said:
WOW dude what did you do to get that?
Used simple, God-gifted, common sense - that's all. I realised that a Mac wasn't costing me a whole lot more than comparable notebooks from other companies. And I actually went and saw a demo before making a purchase decision. Never made a better one in my life. :)

chicha said:
how much does it weigh?
It weighs around three kilograms, the lightest 17-inch notebook ever.

chicha said:
Can you play games on it?
Dude, it's got the fastest Core Duo processor, two gigabytes of RAM, ATI Radeon X1600 graphics card and a screen with a resolution of 1680x1050. What else do you need!
I don't play games though, so that wasn't a selling point for me.

chicha said:
i wonder what they did in their previous life to get these "BEASTS".
please tell me so i can do now and get one in my next life.
Ah, now that's top secret stuff. Can't go distributing that around, can we? :lol:

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
*www.newcoolgadgets.com/images/cars/ford-fiesta3.jpg
My baby...!Also Drive a Maruti Gypsy besides ! If anyone wants i will upload both the real pics together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom