B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Nimbus screenshot taker chrome extension
Just click it and do what ever you want
Full page, selected area, etc

Sent from my Nokia 8.1 using Tapatalk
Anything like that for Firefox?
And for Windows as a whole, say to take screenshots of various ms word file pages?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Anything like that for Firefox?
And for Windows as a whole, say to take screenshots of various ms word file pages?
Firefox has in-built support for taking screenshots. Click on the "..." button in the address bar and click "Take a screenshot".

Sent from my GM1911 using Tapatalk

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I use this old software which still works fine on win 8.1. Download DuckCapture - MajorGeeks It has scrolling capture so it captures the whole web page while scrolling it down all in one image(however any dynamic content like animated images/videos etc on page will result in corrupted/incomplete capture).

patkim

Cyborg Agent
What version of MS Word do you have? If you have anything 2013 or above then you can first export the .docx to PDF from within Word. Then use a free PDF to JPEG software. You will have to search the net to find one. One for example is Boxoft PDF To JPG Converter (freeware).

This will ensure that each full page of docx is properly converted to PDF and then to JPG. You may have to adjust the DPI in PDF to JPG app to get a better resolution in JPG. Results may not be great but should be acceptable.

If you have word 2007 then you need to install Word add on for publishing word doc to PDF. It should be free and available online.
In case you have to capture just one or two pages then you may also use another freeware called Ice-cream PDF Split to extract only needful pages to another PDF so that conversion to JPG can be faster.

Top Bottom