Evga Graphic Card warranty Procedure

siddharath.mehra

New to this forum
This is the first time i m posting to forum , so please dont harsh on me
I m planning to buy Evga 760 from Amazon India . My main concern was after sales service or say smooth RMA experience, in which Evga is best, but i came to know that there is no such Service Center in India and i have to ship my card to their Taiwan office . I also heard that Tiruputi Enterprise handles Evga in New Delhi , I aso reside in New Delhi . Now this is what confusing me .
For RMA and warranty support should i contact Tiruputi or directly contact Evga .

And Most Important thing What would be the estimate cost to ship Graphic Card to Taiwan and what courier company should i opt for safest / economical shipping . Also do i have to pay custom charges if they send me back repaired or replaced GC..

napsterv

Journeyman
This is the first time i m posting to forum , so please dont harsh on me
I m planning to buy Evga 760 from Amazon India . My main concern was after sales service or say smooth RMA experience, in which Evga is best, but i came to know that there is no such Service Center in India and i have to ship my card to their Taiwan office . I also heard that Tiruputi Enterprise handles Evga in New Delhi , I aso reside in New Delhi . Now this is what confusing me .
For RMA and warranty support should i contact Tiruputi or directly contact Evga .

And Most Important thing What would be the estimate cost to ship Graphic Card to Taiwan and what courier company should i opt for safest / economical shipping . Also do i have to pay custom charges if they send me back repaired or replaced GC..

Before buying shoot an email to both of them about the RMA.

The very cheapest option is India post(but slow). You can use private couriers but they're costly(but fast).

Top Bottom