EVGA 8800GTS 320MB Superclocked Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kniwor

Learner
On sale is an EVGA 8800GTS 320MB Superclocked Edition, Here is the link to the card.

*www.evga.com/products/moreinfo.asp?pn=320-P2-N815-AR&family=23

Asking price: 13.3k + Shipping.

Along with the card is the cooler on sale,

*www.thermaltake.com/product/Cooler/TMG/CL-G0099/cl-g0099.asp

Goes for $39 in US, asking 1600+shipping for the cooler.

14.5k + shipping for both (card + cooler)

Last edited:

AiyA

Right off the assembly line
dude can u plz mention if this card is box pack.....n one more thing,i dont think evga products r officially available in india(correct me if im wrong),so wat bout the warranty thing.....

OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner
Yes it is a Retail card, was purchased in the US. EVGA is not officially available in India.

Here are a few benchmarks.....

*www.firingsquad.com/hardware/evga_e-geforce_8800_gts_superclocked_320mb/page4.asp

(proceeding pages have more benchies...)

Last edited:
Kniwor said:
On sale is an EVGA 8800GTS 320MB Superclocked Edition, Here is the link to the card.

*www.evga.com/products/moreinfo.asp?pn=320-P2-N815-AR&family=23

Asking price: 15.5k (shipped).

Dude, a new eVGA 8800GTS Superclocked 320-P2-N815-AR costs only 15K and you expect a second hard card to fetch you 15.5K? lol...:D Bring down your price and know the market rates before you post!

mohit

The Hardware Labs
The same card can easily be sourced in India for 15k. 15.5K for a second hand card is too much imho.

OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner
Help~Is~Here said:
Dude, a new eVGA 8800GTS Superclocked 320-P2-N815-AR costs only 15K and you expect a second hard card to fetch you 15.5K? lol...:D Bring down your price and know the market rates before you post!

It isin't available, it can be sourced for 15k though, and it takes KMD weeks to get it, while I've it in my hand already, and the 15.5 is including shipping, which is roughly equal to what KMD is asking.

The card does 665/965 on stock cooler, and is BIOS flashed to that speed, now I'm sure not many cards are capable of doing that, let alone any arbitrary one.

Anyhow, if it makes it any better.

Price Drop 14k+shipping would be fine, I dont wanna be unreasonable here, but in any case, the card has to be sourced from US, and this is already here and will reach u in a day.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
dude u cant sell ur quotin too much any sane person IMHO will just buy a first hand xfx 8800gts 320mb, im interested buy quote a better price

OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner
entrana said:
dude u cant sell ur quotin too much any sane person IMHO will just buy a first hand xfx 8800gts 320mb, im interested buy quote a better price

There's a world of difference in this card and the XFX one, thank you for the expert comment though.

assasin

Banned
^^^ if u dont get a buyer and r ready to sell the card alone or the card + cooler then tell me.i'll buy it.

OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner
Price Drop

14.5k + Shipping for BOTH {CARD+COOLER}

Cm'on guys, it's a $40 cooler, and the card is kickass.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom