Elder Scrolls IV GOTY and Witcher Enhanced Edition

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
Hi guys
i am gonna buy Elder Scrolls IV GOTY and Witcher Enhanced Edition

I just wanna ask if these two games have any sort of compatiblity issues with Windows 7 x64
Have any of you played these games in Windows 7x64?
If yes please post your experiences here

i am buying these from a friend for 300 bucks a piece :D

My Current config
HD4200 IGP
AMD ATHLON II X4 635
2x2GB DDR3 RAM
20" LCD monitor@1600x900

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I'm now playing Oblivion in windows 7... except the normal bugs, there aren't many issues. Same was with Witcher EE. Played it on WIndows 7.. no issues. :p

OP
funkysourav

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
are you playing them on 64 bit windows7?
cause i have heard that windows 7 64 bit is not compatible at all :(

healerneil

Broken In
Are you speaking of the witcher?? I don't know about oblivion, but the WITCHER ENHANCED EDITION is fully compatible with windows 7 64 bit and have myself completed it and it sureworks like a charm..
On a side note, seeing so few posts on the witcher just keeps me wondering....one of the best story ever to unfold on a PC game...and yet not many people have developed a liking.....with all due respects to other RPG games, the witcher is on a class of it's own!!

gameranand

Living to Play
Witcher EE works like a piece of cake. No problems whatsoever I am still playing.
healerneil said:
On a side note, seeing so few posts on the witcher just keeps me wondering....one of the best story ever to unfold on a PC game...and yet not many people have developed a liking.....with all due respects to other RPG games, the witcher is on a class of it's own!!
Witcher is one of its kind. I still play it love it. It ha kinda of different approach and limited arsenal so there are not many fans. But I am a big fan of this game.

healerneil

Broken In
All the alchemy, bombs, oils, potions, runes must have been overwhelming...but sometimes everyone needs to exercise the cerebral matter..else mindless shooters and hack and slash are going to stagnate....but enough deviation from the topic.....@ funkysourav Witcher EE works superbly..if you haven't yet played, please play the Enhanced Edition..:razz:

Top Bottom