DSLR Buying Advice under 20K

emailvarunchandak

In the zone
Hello,

My fiancé is asking me for my birthday gift. . I am thinking of getting a dslr as we both like doing photography casually.

I am looking for something around ₹15-20K. Also, the equipment should last for 3-4 years easily.

Mostly I will be clicking long exposure shots (like those with lengthy tail lights at nights), lots of macro mode photography, landscape photography, and close-up macro photography (insects and birds stuff).

Since I have 10-12 days only to decide, Please recommend so that I can order accordingly.

Please let me know if any other details are required.

Thanks a lot in advance.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
I am looking for something around ₹15-20K. Also, the equipment should last for 3-4 years easily.
Only if you're lucky, you can find one in this budget. Look for 1100D/1200D or D3100 (these were the ones once sold under 20k sometime back)
Mostly I will be clicking long exposure shots (like those with lengthy tail lights at nights), lots of macro mode photography, landscape photography, and close-up macro photography (insects and birds stuff).
If you want all in one camera, forget DSLR. I don't know how many casual photographers fancy shooting macro with kit lens.

Top Bottom