Does anyone know about this Soundcard ?

vishk

Journeyman
Hi Guys,

I have purchased this QHMPL Soundcard which I want to use on my External Monitor which I have attached to my Laptop. So the way I have my set up is, I have a Laptop and I have attached a External Monitor to that Laptop, extending my display to the Monitor. The Monitor and Laptop are connected through a HDMI Cable also I have attached an USB Upstream Cable from my Laptop to the external Monitor which is connected to the USB Upstream Port on the monitor, Now on the USB Downstream Port on the External Monitor I want to connect the QHMPL Soundcard and want to use it to listen and to use the mic on my Earphone with Mic, but when I connect the Earphone with mic to the QHMPL soundcard, neither I can listen nor can I speak in the Mic. The only thing is, when I connect the Earphone with MIC in the opening which has the headphone icon on the QHMPL Soundcard there is this Buzzing sound which comes but I cannot hear anything still.

Does anyone have any idea about this ? How this thing works ?

Attached is the Picture of the QHMP Soundcard that I have- *i.postimg.cc/4y46yg4z/Quantum.jpg

Top Bottom