Display port to HDMI 4k

Dexter1

Right off the assembly line
I have a GTX 650 ti boost GPU and it has a dp port 1.2 will i be able to connect it to a 4k tv via dp to HDMI converter to get 4k@60hz

If any your display output ports have enough bandwidth, then it will. I think HDMI 1.4 supports 4K 60Hz as well but text clarity is affected. Ideally it needs HDMI 2.0 bandwidth to support 4K 60Hz. DP 1.2 has enough bandwidth to run 4K 60Hz.

OP
D

Dexter1

Right off the assembly line
If any your display output ports have enough bandwidth, then it will. I think HDMI 1.4 supports 4K 60Hz as well but text clarity is affected. Ideally it needs HDMI 2.0 bandwidth to support 4K 60Hz. DP 1.2 has enough bandwidth to run 4K 60Hz.
It said dp supports 4k @60hz ,will a dp to HDMI adapter cable run 4k@60 hz I want to buy a 43 inch 4k tv to use it as a monitor

It said dp supports 4k @60hz ,will a dp to HDMI adapter cable run 4k@60 hz I want to buy a 43 inch 4k tv to use it as a monitor
Make sure HDMI side is 2.0, as I explained earlier about bandwidth. HDMI 2.0 has been out for long, so most decent cables should be that (anything costing 300+).

Top Bottom