confused as hell

raam

Right off the assembly line
Hey guys,
I am a ECE graduate . Had lot of backlogs but fortunately cleared it ( it took me a total of 6 years though :shock: ) . Currently i am working in a BPO and have a experience of 1.5 years. I really dont know what to do. How can i shift to IT. Seriously i dint do any sort of certification ( and i dont know what i need to do :| ) . What should i learn in order to move to software. I am seriously confused as hell.

asciif00

Broken In
Get some research on ERP certifications, the most easy to get a job will be SAP ABAP certification. You can get into a ABAP learning cum certification course from Genovate or SISL. You will need a stong knowledge of SQL and basic programming knowledge.

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
@ op there are many startups now in India. Most of them are looking for decent programmer. If you are good in coding you can start applying for those.

If you new to coding then follow IIT-d / Stanford free CS courseware. This will give you the math knowledge you require(discreet math + graph theory + number theory). And implement them in code.

Follow sites like Programming Interview Questions | CareerCup

But if you are targeting MNC consulting firms then they will definitely look for your work history and in most cases they will only consider you BPO jobs only.

Top Bottom