Car Dashcam suggestion in upcoming amazon sale.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
hello, wish to purchase a good dashcam. Particularly looking at 2 channel ones that capture front and rear.
Dont need parking alerts, as I park inside the premises. I also plan to take this in future trips. So dont really need a hardwired solution.

Anyone have any suggestions, Im using an i20 asta optional. I have a budget upto 20k, and I expect to keep using the dashcam across multiple cars in the future (as long as it doesnt go kaput after warranty). But it should be worth the money.

The one Im looking at right now is 70mai a510.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I personally own a DDPAI Z40. I really like it. However, an upgraded version Z50 is now available that has 4k recording.

Just one caveat to keep in mind when buying DDPAI: It comes in two variants: single unit (front cam only) and dual camera (front and rear cam combo). If you buy a single unit, it will have a socket for a rear cam as well, but if you buy the rear cam separately and connect it will not work. If you want a rear cam as well, then buy the combo.

You can also get a hotwire kit if you want to do 24 hours recording, though I haven't hotwired my cam and I connect to the main "cigarette lighter" power socket of my car.

Top Bottom