Can I install google apps without account in Android?

akhilc47

Journeyman
I'm gifting a phone to someone and I was thinking I'll pre-install essential apps like whatsapp, facebook etc. Because I've good internet over here and it'd be easy to install updates and apps for me to get them ready. Is there some way I can install it without adding an account?

meetdilip

Computer Addict
Is there some way I can install it without adding an account?

There was a G apps pack available on XDA some time back. I think if you search, there will be many genuine sources which will still give you that package. It is highly in demand when people use ROMs that does not come with Google apps.

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I'm gifting a phone to someone and I was thinking I'll pre-install essential apps like whatsapp, facebook etc. Because I've good internet over here and it'd be easy to install updates and apps for me to get them ready. Is there some way I can install it without adding an account?
Don't install bloat on the phone. Facebook can be accessed over a browser. As for whatsapp, get it from apkmirror.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

meetdilip

Computer Addict
Is there some way I can install it without adding an account?

If you already have them installed your phone, you can share the apk to the new phone through apps like Xender. Then install after disabling " unknown sources ".

I don't think that this method needs any account to install apps. You can install almost every app this way.

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Yes, you can install google apps without playstore account which is known as sideloading apps. But you won't be able to auto-update apps to new version (when there is any). So, everytime you'll have to manually update the apps or use some tool to update.

Engineer.AI

Broken In
Don't install bloat on the phone. Facebook can be accessed over a browser. As for whatsapp, get it from apkmirror.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Saint advise. Pick what you want and start building towards it. Most android SM apps can be replaced by their browser variants. Other than that, you can also assign notifications to your accounts.
OP's question makes more sense if asked in the reverse order IMO.

Top Bottom