Buying Advice : Laptop for Regular Use (Budget INR 35000)

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
**Update**

ASUS VIVOBOOK 15 X512DA EJ501T is not available online. Offline stores in my area don't stock any AMD models. Hence will need to look for alternative options.

Further could gather from someone who uses Adobe Premier that 8GB RAM would be needed to run it smoothly. Vivobook RAMs do split it between chipset and the graphics hence slightly apprehensive whether it would work on a 6GB RAM. Also understand that its possible to remove one of the 4GB RAM and upgrade to an 8GB RAM making it a total of 12GB RAM. But I am not technically sound and wonder whether it would void the warranty as well.

What will be some Intel models / models with 8GB RAM in the range of upto 55K.

Reg
Rahul
Wait for amazon prime day sale & flipkart independence day sale(hopefully), more chances of availability of ryzen models. You can upgrade ram on your own as long as there is a separate sub panel in base panel of laptop(involves opening only 1 screw) excl acer laptops because they put warranty stickers even under screws.

OP

123hero

In the zone
Wait for amazon prime day sale & flipkart independence day sale(hopefully), more chances of availability of ryzen models. You can upgrade ram on your own as long as there is a separate sub panel in base panel of laptop(involves opening only 1 screw) excl acer laptops because they put warranty stickers even under screws.

Thanks for the reply.

Anyone here who have purchased ASUS RYZEN 5 series laptops and updated their RAM ?
Is there an ownership thread for the same ?

PS : Any Intel models that I can try looking at considering ASUS Ryzen 5 arent available in the market.

OP

123hero

In the zone
What would be a good asking price for the Lenovo Legion Y540 ??

Amazon Link at 70K : Buy Lenovo Legion Y540 9th Gen Intel I5 15.6 inch FHD Gaming Laptop (8GB RAM / 1TB HDD + 128 GB SSD / Windows 10 Home / 4GB NVIDIA GTX 1650 Graphics / Black / 2.3 Kg) with logitech Wireless Gaming Mouse Online at Low Prices in India - Amazon.in

What difference will a 128GB SSD and 256GB SSD make in terms of performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom