Buying advice for a change of phone

bhappyharsha

Right off the assembly line
Hi all,

I currently have Oneplus 3 and it is showing the signs of aging. I think the time to replace will be soon. I intend to finalize on one. I need advice on possible phones I should be looking for.

1. Budget? Anything under 75K
2. Display type and size? Bigger, the better. Nothing less than 6 inches.
3. Dual sim? Yes.
4. Preferred choice of brand? I loved the OnePlus last 4 years.
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)? I like taking pictures of nature so, a good camera (even at low lights) is very important for me.
6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS,Stock Android etc). Android preferred. Never worked on iOS before.
7. Preferred connectivity options (Dual 4G,802.11AC/5Ghz(not 5g mobile network) wifi). Dual 4G VOLTE preferred.
8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)? I need a phone with a very good camera and great speaker sounds. Most of my time will be spent either listening to audio or watching movies. I like clicking pictures in nature. I travel a lot. So, good camera is also a must.
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? I am waiting to see if Nokia PureView 9.3 will meet my needs. I am unable to decide on OnePlus as my sis and BIL both have it (8 and 8 Pro). I will still consider them if they are my best bet.
10. Any other info that you want to share - I need a phone that lasts long. OnePlus 3 set very high standards. That's why the confusion.

Regards,
Sri Harsha.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Well, For all these requirements, An iPhone is enough. You can get iPhone 11. If you hate iOS but love Android, Then wait for zenfone 7 pro to launch in India. It has got good cameras and a good display. Both of the above mentioned phones will last 4-4.5 years easily.

But wait for other's opinion. @omega44-xt

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I am using OP3 as my primary phone. No other phone is a worthy replacement for it IMO (except probably K30 Pro zoom running a custom rom).

Won't even consider another Oneplus phone unless they bring the 3.5 mm jack back and price it sanely.

Neo

I am using OP3 as my primary phone. No other phone is a worthy replacement for it IMO (except probably K30 Pro zoom running a custom rom).

Won't even consider another Oneplus phone unless they bring the 3.5 mm jack back and price it sanely.
nice jokes

Top Bottom