Budget PC For Office Use only @ 12k to 15 k

Boris34

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

I am Looking to build a PC (Apart from LCD monitor, PSU and Cabinet) for office use only may be some Multimedia purpose also...so below is the questionnaire ive filled up stating my needs please help me out, Thanks in Advance.

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: I need it for billing and working purpose so ill be using billing softwares, microsoft office, PDF softwares and Photoshop softwares.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: My budget is @ 10k or 12 k or Max 15k

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: NO

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 500GB

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: NO

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: i have LCD Monitor, Cabinet and a 550watt PSU.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: By 20th of January 2018

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: Yes i have built or assembled my own PC before

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: I live in Sikkim so we don't have much options and parts are quite expensive so to speak out here.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: I would appreciate if you could kindly advice me some good online sites from which i can purchase my parts, Thank you.

Bhasker.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Budget -18K

Intel Pentium G 4400 -3500,
Gigabyte GA-H11oM-S2 -4500,
Corsair Value Select 4GB 2133Mhz DDR4 -3500,
WD Caviar Blue 1TB -3500,
APC 600VA UPS -2000,
Logitech MK200 -1000.
TOTAL -18,000.

Visualmedia

Right off the assembly line
Assembled Computer Affordable Budget = 15,000 Rs.

TFT - 22"
Processor - Core 2 Duo
Keyboard - 1
Optical Mouse - 1
Hard Disk - 360 GB
RAM - 2 GB

Warranty - 6 Months

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
Assembled Computer Affordable Budget = 15,000 Rs.

TFT - 22"
Processor - Core 2 Duo
Keyboard - 1
Optical Mouse - 1
Hard Disk - 360 GB
RAM - 2 GB

Warranty - 6 Months
Who in their right mind will buy Core 2 Duo in 2018!!! Also rest of your statement is not even a recommendation. "Keyboard - 1". LOL

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
Who in their right mind will buy Core 2 Duo in 2018!!! Also rest of your statement is not even a recommendation. "Keyboard - 1". LOL

Somebody on extreme budget , you'd be surprised there is a super big market for these because of price , schools,offices , cyber cafe etc these builds are very popular there,and among local PC assemblers...
Even on amazon , check reviews ..

Note - I am definitely not saying buy these , just informing

This is their standard build

E7400/E8400/E8500- 500rs
G31 mobo -1700rs ( 1 year warranty )
4gb ddr2 ram - 1100
160gb hard disk - 700.. used with 1 year local warranty
PSU + cabinet - 1000 ( they use cheap PSU )
Monitor - 4000 ( 3 year warranty )

These local builders provide complete PC in 10,000 with their own local 1 year warranty..

Sure there is no long term reliability here but because of price/performance they are very popular in market..
Visit any pcshop and you will see lots of g31 boards ..
Cheapest reliable alternative is a gigabyte j1800 d3p board but these core 2 duo processors are 70-80% faster while being cheaper , hence they are popular

@op or anybody on extreme budget it is better you go for gigabyte j1800 d3p board instead .. Instead of these type of builds .. For reliability ,

Last edited:
Top Bottom