Budget cabinet with multi HDD support

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
I recently purchased a 1TB HDD for my rig. I already have a 500 GB HDD but problem is my iball cabinet has only 1 slot for HDD. So, I'll give this cabinet to my bro & looking to buy a decent build cabinet with 2 or more than 2 HDD slots. Suggestions?

sniperz1

Journeyman
Brands to consider: Cooler Master, Corsair, Antec,NZXT

Deepcool Tesseract is a very good budget cabinet with proper cooling.

If you want to go for other brands then
Try Corsair carbide Spec series 01/02/03

CM N400

Antec GX 700/900

NZXT H230

But these will be available in the range of 4 - 4.5k

Corsair Spec 01 might come in 3.5k though

Check them out and go with whatever you like and fits your budget

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Deepcool Tesseract SW looks impressive, available for 3k @ itdepot & 3250 @ overclockerszone... but in itdepot its written "0 Year" , does that mean there is no warranty?

Deepcool Tesseract SW Mid Tower Computer Case With Side Window - Black price in india Rs.3000. Buy Deepcool Tesseract SW Mid Tower Computer Case With Side Window - Black online : Theitdepot.com

Deepcool TESSERACT SW Mid Tower Computer Case

can I turn off the Blue LEDs coz it can be annoying when using at night

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have bitfenix merc alpha(non-usb 3) & though it is a good cabinet you have to buy at least one more 120mm fan(~Rs.300) for proper cooling & installing hdd is inconvenient(it will install but most likely with a scratch on the side of hdd black coating paint though just cosmetic nothing real damage).with deepcool you get sliding rail mechanism to install hdd plus an extra fan besides the default one.i got it from overclockerszone through snapdeal & also directly bought the fan from them,their service was good.

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Purchased Antec VSK 4000 from local shop for 2700 , just came right now

*www.digit.in/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=14775&stc=1

*www.digit.in/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=14776&stc=1

*www.digit.in/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=14777&stc=1

*www.digit.in/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=14778&stc=1

*www.digit.in/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=14779&stc=1

quicky008

Technomancer
the attached images are not viewable-can u reupload them to some image hosting site like imgur and post the links here?

Top Bottom