bsnl evdo unlimited

croma

Broken In
Guys I have been using unlimited 3g with my mtnl Mumbai Sim for a few months now but now I gave it to my brother and so I am stuck with crappy FUP plans offered by Docomo and idea.But recently I heard about bsnl evdo which offers unlimited data usage for around rs 750 per month. I am living in trivandrum now.Since it is pretty cumbersome for me to go through these stuffs using my mobile ,can anybody tell me what is actually an evdo and is there any way to create a WiFi network using it?Also till now I have been playing dota on my laptop using a reliance net connect+ and the pings have been pretty high.Will using this bsnl evdo reduce the pings and lags(I was hoping someone here is a bsnl evdo user)?

TechnoBOY

Padawan
Guys I have been using unlimited 3g with my mtnl Mumbai Sim for a few months now but now I gave it to my brother and so I am stuck with crappy FUP plans offered by Docomo and idea.But recently I heard about bsnl evdo which offers unlimited data usage for around rs 750 per month. I am living in trivandrum now.Since it is pretty cumbersome for me to go through these stuffs using my mobile ,can anybody tell me what is actually an evdo and is there any way to create a WiFi network using it?Also till now I have been playing dota on my laptop using a reliance net connect+ and the pings have been pretty high.Will using this bsnl evdo reduce the pings and lags(I was hoping someone here is a bsnl evdo user)?
First off all is their network coverage in ur area ,its coverage is too thin
EV-DO is available in usb dongle which is connected to a device using USB port and u couls shre *www.bsnl.co.in/opencms/bsnl/BSNL/faq/evdo.html ping is based on servers ...[not sure]

Neo

Call up the BSNL office in your city and ask them for a demo. Check pings and speed, then decide. You can connect the dongle to a wifi router to make a wireless network, do make sure with the bsnl guys though, no harm in asking.

Top Bottom